She flirts, do I have a chance?

I went on a couple dates with this girl and then she said she just wanted to be friends. She kept calling and texting me daily so I asked her to hang out again, we have been going out a lot, went out to eat, she came over and cooked dinner etc. She is super touchy with me, holds my hand, plays with my hair, puts her leg over mine, wants me to "tickle" her, last night we were joking around and she bit me, thing is, it really hasn't progressed any, also I put my hand around her and she was like "no" so I really don't know what to do, does this have a chance or am I getting played?

Most Helpful Guy

• Goddamn, she is a ball buster deluxe!

It is Ok for her to be all over you, but no touching on your part? I could not do it. I'd at least want to fondle her breasts and a little kissing. If you comfortable with the 'relationship' then keep it up. Just depends on what you can stand and what you get out of it. Ask yourself if it never progresses any further are you going to be happy as-is? Sounds like you want her as a gf and she says no I want you as a one sides plaything.

If your uncomfortable tell her you whatever she does you want the same privileges. so let her set the standards for the friendship and you will follow. but remind her you like her romantically and it is hard for you being toyed with. Good luck!

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...by_Robert_Crumb_mr.jpg

• forgot to add... She may be using you as a training / practice tool for her real bf?

What Girls Said 2

• Let that go. She just wants attention from someone. Don't be her side-dude. Because as soon as she finds someone more interesting... your out.

• Just ask her outright. 'Are you interested in me? Are you attracted to me? Where do we go from here?' Get those answers. Then tell her what your expectations are.

The worst thing she can do is reject you. But even if does its better than this limbo you've got yourself stuck in. Talk to her.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm curious to ask if she takes advantage of you?, even in the subtlest ways you could possibly think of. Essentially, is she benefitting from your friendship a helluva lot more than you are? If she's getting a load of confidence from it whilst you're more often than not feeling anxious and unhappy regarding the whole thing, then it might be time to put some distance between her and you.

• OR learn to accept that it is just a friendship, thereby removing the unhappiness. Either way a degree of distancing yourself is the answer.