Why doesn't my boyfriend text back or acknowledge me?

I don't get it. Every previous relationship, the guy would want to talk to me everyday... & in the beginning of the one I am currently in he would do the same. It lasted the first month and a half or so... I am confused.

How do I get our communication back to what it used to be. Even the phone calls have minimized. He used to call every day three weeks back and now nothing. If I text him, it is rare for him to respond...

How do I talk to him about this and not come off as a nag?

ou see what happened is I am cooking him dinner this weekend and I don't have time this week to go to the store. So yesterday, late morning, I asked him if he doesn't like the taste of tomatoes at all or if it was more of a texture thing because I noticed him always ordering without tomatoes at dinner... So in order to make sure the dish I am preparing for him is one that he'd like, I explained my reasoning for the question. Yesterday was my only free day this week to run any sorts of errands.
I get that he may not have the desire to talk to me every day or acknowledge me but when it comes to blatantly ignoring a question that had a actual purpose behind it... I am just upset. Which I am in a position to be upset no?

What Guys Said 1

• You will come off as a nag (because that's not something you can actually control) but you simply set the standard and consequence. "You don't respond and I will presume you are disinterested. Maintain that and it will be me not bothering." Simple.

• I know we aren't at a point where is not interested. He just met my friends this weekend and made the effort of cooking me breakfast. Which was really sweet. I just wish that when I ask him a question via text he'd answer v. ignoring me all day. It is discouraging and makes me feel unimportant.

• I should do this face to face?
      I am supposed to spend the night with him tonight but I am thinking about not because he just assumes I am coming over and doesn't reach out.

• Face to face.

What Girls Said 1

• Seeing or staying in contact frequently each other like a routine can make relationships become dull and boring. (One of the reasons why I don't have a Facebook account)

I learned it "in the bad way" (because I turned into a nag) that this kind of things happens not only with boyfriends, but with friends as well. One has to relax, not care too much about it, and go on in life.

In the case of boyfriends and girlfriends, talking face to face calmly, and if the same feelings are there, then don't worry.

What you can do is thinking how to change the routine.

• You see what happened is I am cooking him dinner this weekend and I don't have time this week to go to the store. So yesterday, late morning, I asked him if he doesn't like the taste of tomatoes at all or if it was more of a texture thing because I noticed him always ordering without tomatoes at dinner... So in order to make sure the dish I am preparing for him is one that he'd like, I explained my reasoning for the question. Yesterday was my only free day this week to run any sorts of errands... 7pm rolled around and no response. So I sent a question mark. I get to the grocery store and still no response. So now i am upset slightly and worried. So I was going to Facebook him around 10pm but I saw that he had already been recently active so I know that he was safe, which was my concern that something might of happened to him...

• I get that he may not have the desire to talk to me every day or acknowledge me but when it comes to blatantly ignoring a question that had a actual purpose behind it... I am just upset. Which I am in a position to be upset no?

• I understand you, I have passed through the same, I got upset, my emotions took over and in the end I had to understood that getting upset about it wasn't worth.

If he didn't tell you about the tomatoes, then the fault that he won't like the dinner will be his because you asked him but he didn't answer. Just think about it if he complains about the dinner.

When you see face to face, yuo can propose to do something different, like going to the movies, an amusement park, dancing, or hiking if money is lacked.