Would you be mad about this?

Ok how would u feel about this? My bf has his ex gfs end tables amd the dressers upstairs. He payed her for them when she moved out. I don't know whay the reason was. But would u be mad they were still here or wouldn't it really affect u? We been dating for a little over a year and I moved in with him shortly after dating. He says we will get new ones when we move. Which I don't know when that is. But it seems like he wants to keep him cuz he doesn't want to get new ones. He can be a tight wad with money as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its just furniture. what you are going through is natural though (for women) you don't like the idea that your man is keeping something that is reminiscent of another/previous woman. just ignore that feeling and think of the items as just furniture and try not to be jealous. constantly griping on that could make you the next one to move out. sometimes guys just want a momento.. can't fault him for that.

What Guys Said 3

• no, guys dont usually have sentimental values for furniture we keep things that are comfortable

• It's the money isn't it? It's always the money. He want to keep it, you want to spend it! lol

• I am not so petty.

What Girls Said 0