Nervous about guy I'm dating going out of country?

Guy I'm dating is leaving country for a week or so for Thanksgiving holiday. I'm cool with him traveling, he works had so he should and has invited me a couple times but I had to decline.

My issue is the country he is visiting has very very hot women and I'm feeling insecure. I do trust him, so I'm going to let him enjoy himself and try to just distract myself. We are not bf/gf but we agreed to only sleep with eachother. I'm just a tad worried that given a few drinks and beautiful women can men really resist the temptation?

Most Helpful Girl

• what's the country?

• Sweden and France. Need I say more? Lol

• He's leaving tomorrow & I'm petrified... but I just told him to have a nice time & I'll see him when he gets back. He doesn't want me to sleep around so if he does it would be hypocritical. But not all people have morals especially when your in another country. Better I don't know if he does.

• you sound like you REALLY care for him , just chill out and try to keep yourself busy with something else, something more important for you, am sure you could think of smthg and you said he told you not to sleep around so he abviously is worried as much as you are, maybe more :p cause he said it oultloud :p lol ! so i hope he didn't do anything :)

What Guys Said 6

• what country is it? and like you said, you trust him, just let trust do all the work until he gets back.

• Oh only Sweden (blondes like me lol) and France. Lol

• No, not if the women make suggestions, no, he won't be able to resist them. Asian women, right? Can u really blame him?

• Nearly every country has really hot women. Oh and since you're not in a relationship and you won't go with him he has no obligations. So hopefully he's a really nice guy and keeps his promise but well... you know.

• I would have love to have gone, but can't take the time off of work right now, but yeah

• There's nothing I can say that'll make you feel better so...

• My GF at the time asked me not to go on a trip to Russia with my college. I had paid for the trip already. She said I would meet some girl, she specifically referenced a random blonde which is funny because she was a blonde, on the two week trip and so she don't want me to go. I went anyway. Nice girls on the trip but I was in a relationship so I was there to see the sights. Been married to the GF who asked me not to go for a very long time now.

• Thank you for the positive response. Helps

• He will cheat on you.

What Girls Said 0