How often do you get hit on?

Curious to know how often you get hit on

• Too much
  • Enough
  • Not Enough
  • Wish more
  • I'm a dude/see results
Getting hit on in person NOT online

Most Helpful Girl

• All of my life, to be honest. I am used to it... however, living in New York, I get it even more but take it with a grain of salt, it's not a big deal to me..
    On here, lately, for others have complained as well, I get 'Hit on' by a lot of pervs in my inbox... That I never get used to nor do I tolerate it.. xx

• What do they do?

• Guys, just any guys, and they can be decent ones in New York, make convos, flirt, etc.. Guys Here, come to my Inbox, strange ones I have never seen on here, and show me pix of themselves and talk dirty... I block them.:((

What Girls Said 16

• I work where I interact with the public, so those I don't like. I'm on duty, trying to do my job. But from people I know I like it, randoms not so much. I have a bright personality and I look like an easy mark (or so I'm told) so I attract a lot of weird attention. If there is a creep around, they'll come to me.

• I get hit on a lot on gag... a lot at least twice a day lol but in school and stuff guys ask me out and stuff but mainly it's just flirting:) it's fun

• Like a boss lol. I get catcalled, guys stare at me @ stoplights, the popular and not so popular guys blush and flirt with me, I get comments (polite and rude)... Damn, and I don't even go to school (i'm homeschooled lol) In case you were wondering, I am conceited. ;P

• i dont really get hit on. but lately, this guy has been hitting on me. it started about a week before i started dating my boyfriend and after he found out i was taken, he stopped for about two weeks but now he's at it again. today he used a stupid pick up line IN FRONT of my boyfriend. he was like "why dont you upgrade to the new and improved Luis?" (cuz their both named Luis) and when i said no and that i like my Luis, he was like "it'll happen, itll happen" and then like, 10 minutes later in class he was like, "if your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can i come over and eat between the holidays?" and i was like "how about no" and he's like, "ok, ok i can take a hint" but he wouldn't stop!

• Voted B.. It's nice and all but I'm trying to get to places when I am at work, there are just things I need to do and places to go, and the last thing I want to know is if you can have my number because you think I'm cute lol nuff said.

• So how can a guy win you over?

• Then what are these guys doing wrong where they are throw away?

• Nothing, it's 1) they are just randoms I don't know 2) im busy at work lol

• Pretty often, but I ignore it 90% of the time because I'm too busy building my empire. : )

• The 10% you do accept, what do they do different? Also, empire of what?

• since i was 11 i got hit on, since then everyday of my life =\

• Gets tiresome i take it?

• Like just talking to you naturally like a human being, making jokes? Maybe smiling and looking at you in the eyes?

• yea, i think knowing that a guy wants to get to know me for me, and building a connection, doesn't have to be love at first sight, but you know you respect each other that i can go out with him and not worry that he is only thinking about whats in my pants or how good i look. I love being complimented but seeing when a guy cares about me without letting it be known that he is majorly into me is attractive.

• For me too much. At first it was flattering because back in school no one ever noticed me but now that I'm used to it up like ok! Thanks! Stfu! I can't even go to work without customers and workers slipping me numbers ughhh

• So how can a guy win you over?

• Isn't that the place where you have your guard up the most and guys just want one thing?

• Yes and no. I mean it's better than work. I wouldn't advise you to pick up a girl from a club because they can be 'thirsty' there. A sports or club lounge that you need membership or an invitation to attend is better for picking up real women. That's where bosses and business ladies go lol. But you can Google places to go. I like finding people through friends its like doing a recommendation check idk.

• Never? Some old dude on here asked for my "age and measurements" the other day and then when I said nah he called me a bitch. Does that count? lol

• I don't get hit on anymore. I go out with my SO too much. He can't even take men looking at me before he throws a mean look. I like it better that way actually.

• A few times a day , which is kind of nice, since I still feel like an ugly duckling
    I get catcall, people wanting to give me rides when I'm walking etc etc
    The usually for being a woman

• Do you mean in person or online? Online there are plenty of people interested in me some have creeped me out but in person nobody hits on or flirts with me so I am not really sure how to answer your poll.

• In person. Online doesn't count.

• Tell me alcoto, how would you feel if someone cameup to you in person and said
      "Excuse me, im sorry but I just had to stop you because you are cute, may I ask what your name is?"

• Depends on the person, likely flattered but if I was getting bad vibes or they were a lot older than me I'd be creeped out, either way I'd be polite and have to find a way to make it clear we couldn't be more than friends as I have a boyfriend.

• Umm like three times my whole life...

• In GAG, never.
    in real life, i get hit on a few times, catcalled, stared at.. but you get used to it.

• Probably three four times a year

• I don't ever get hit on. I'm a ninja.

What Guys Said 11

• I can't tell the difference between when a woman is hitting on me and when she's making spontaneous friendly small talk.
    But I get 3 or 4 comments/compliments from random females each week, so take that for what it's worth.

• Most guys can't tell when it happens but it does. I do and i get hit on a lot. I even had a girl hit on me in front of her mom when i was working her mom was so pissed she walked away from the counter before i could hand her the change back. (The girl wasn't 18 for 5 months and she made sure i knew that.) Of course i turned her down cause im 23. But yea all the time.

• I get hit on by girls eyes.

• Twice in my entire life.

• All the time. Haha jk. Never

• Never, I'm soo alone.

• Maybe once in my life

• never been hit on before :(

• Too much and I'm a dude. Hmm.

• Hit on? I can't find a girl with the guts to look me in the eye. Should have been born a chick

• I picked A but I am a boxer... not a dog boxer a professional boxer.