How come I have never dated when I have a "perfect body"?

i know its more important things in life, but it just really bothers me.. people tell me often that im cute, pretty, beautiful and girls tell me thety are jelous of my body and guys have said i have qoute "perfect swimsuit body" etc. If all this things are true why haven't i had a boyfriend yet and why dont any guy want to be my boyfriend? I seriously dont get it, i know im not ugly and im a quite good person. Im maybe ab it quite in the beginning, but i i will come around when i know i can trust people... its really depressing.. i mean either people are lying to me or its something wrong with the way i am as a person.. either way it really sucks. I dont know what to do with myself, it really gets to me, expecially when all my friend has either had a boyfriend or/and dated someone or has a boyfriend. It seems like they dont even need to try. So any advice to not let it affect me so much? With low selfesteem not getting a boyfriend or a guy to like me (more then just for sex) isn't really helping either.

Okay, just to make it clear! i dont think i have a perfect body... some people have told me that in the past...

Most Helpful Guy

• well I know i'm not the most beautiful man in the world but I am among them & I have a body to match, but to be honest I am also one of the loneliest guys too. I am surrounded by friends and etc but in the romance departnet, finding a girl that is the same as me is sooo hard. I feel your pain & I know what it's like to have that feeling of loneliness looming over you. but here's what I feel is the truth, you know that people like us are admired and everything by people but we're also hated by many more because our success & looks remind people of their inadequacies. it's hard to find someone also because we're so different, there's no point in going out with someone to just not be lonely. we should really go out and spend our time with people who make us feel alive on the inside. there's nothing wrong with you it's just that it's very hard for normal people to understand people like us because we're so different. but also the reason you feel so depressed is because of the way you look at it, you're not lonely because no one wants you you're lonely because no one is good enough for you. try to view things from a more positive point of view. you don't have a BF not because you're not interesting but because most guys are too stupid to appreciate how amazing of a person you truly are. here's a picture to help you understand. I hope this helps & feel free to inbox me if you need anything else. :)

lechantelteam.files.wordpress.com/.../...c1514.jpg

• finally someone that understand! most people tell "get over it", but they have no idea how much it actually can affect someone, or me in this case

• yes I'm sorry for what you're going through. I'll keep you in my prayers.

What Guys Said 17

• damn you should've posted a comparison picture. anyways, the "perfect body" can be a blessing or a curse, or both combined. I have girls that will vouch for me. my friend girls work at the gym, cutest things ever, so fit so fine, yet they do have a hard time landing a guy. its just the level you're at, people might find you intimidating and judge before even getting to know you, or people just aren't into it, which is highly unlikely. but also, the way you display yourself and express your actions also go a long way, even to people who are strangers. guys that want to approach you observe you a little before making a move, for the most part. so it really does matter. and then of course the horny douchebags don't care about approach cause they got 1 thing on their agenda lol. the ones that actually take the time to observe you and think about their approach are the ones that stand a better chance to be the guy you want, for the most part.

• i want ot belive it, so that i dont feel so bad, but i really can't see or understand it... do i come across as a bad person or something since no guy (expect those in the club) want to approach me?

• i would be more active when it comes to dating etc, but like i said i have very low self esteem... so i obiously need to work on that first

• take it day by day. don't try it all at once, you're sure to fail in that approach.

• well it sounds like you are waiting to be aproached, if there is a guy you like show him some signs of interest, and let him do the rest... thereby nothing is perfect, we all have our flawls, and good god for that, because life would be boring if people were perfect. maybe you need to change your mind set, you are walking around with the idea that everybody thinks you have a perfect body etc.. maybe that makes you less aprroachable because the people around you may see it is intimidating, i think you should flirt with the guy you like, open up the door for him. GL,

• Be the one to take the first step. Looks isn't the most important thing when being in a relationship, personality is what matters, so be the one to approach and show them that you're not just a good body, but also a great person.
    "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, Muhammad must go to the mountain". This means that if they don't come to you, you should go to them.

• i have actually tried to approach guys, like the a bit nerdy/shy guys in the corner sitting by them selfs, but when they dont obiously who intrest i just leave, before any "damage" is done

• Go for those you like, just go to them and say "hi". Believe, you don't need to do much more, just a "hi" and a smile. This way the guy will notice you, and start talking with you. During this conversation you can see if he's interested in you, and if you're still interested in him.
      "Hi" "How are you?" "It's cold/hot outside" There are many things to start a conversation, just don't forget to smile.

• Lol... welcome to the guy side of things. Look you shouldn't be having a problem. A perfect body is hot. Men do look at faces too... but the body always helps. It's most likely your attitude. Negativity and low esteem reflects. Also, how is your body language? Is it cool/chilled, fun, inviting? When you down, one usually looks slumped which isn't attractive.

• I guess I am guilty of this, I would never date a 9/10. even an 8 would be pushing it for me. Why? because I would constantly feel that she is better than me, and will leave me for some better looking guy. I guess its insecure but that is how I feel.

• Looks aren't everything, but love at first sight doens't happen with " a nice personality". A way to find someone that interests you is seeing new people. Go out and be yourself, if you see a guy that you might be into then don't be affraid but go up to him and say Hi and intruduce yourself. And if the fact that you have a good body and a pretty face I would say that most guys would be pleased with you walking up to them. If you show interest in someone and you see that they respond well and that you "klick" then id say go for it. You might get hurt and you might not find your prince charming right away. But if you don't try you will never know

• oh come on now, dating isn't everything in life don't act desperate

• i know that and i didn't really care before:
      -all my friend got involved with guys
      - people asking me "where is your boyfriend" frequently
      - Guys approaching me, but only for sex
      Pluss you see it everywhere, on the bus, in the streets, on commercials etc etc and what classifies as "successful" in many societies is a familie and a career. And i have low self esteem, so i kinda "need" dating to know that my really just not a good body, but a nice and good person that other people then my bestfriend and family want to be involved with

• Get to know a guy before before you get physical with him. I'm here.

• i rarely get physical with guys at all... im a virgin and all i do when i get physical is make out

• its rare to be a virgin here too... people get shocked or/and make a big deal out of the fact that i am one, so i normally dont even mentione it. not that people ask me this often, because for some reason people just asume im not one

• I think you're a catch.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoKz7Ifmago

Girrrrrrll, you're not ugly you're just anony mouse!

• A beautiful body is not the only thing you need for a serious relationship. You say yourself that there's something wrong with you, that means you're personality or body language. Attraction is 90% based on body language.

• i know that... and it might be mu body language.. i have low self esteem so i think i sometimes can come across as someone that dont want to be approached

• Search on the net for psychology and body language books. You will find videos and documentaries too. Make some research and find out how you can boost your self esteem since you find it difficult solving this problem on your own. I did the same thing myself.

• Pics or you don't have a perfect body!

• i dont have a perfect body... someone told me that once... i only wrote "perfect body" just because: someone told me that and it attract attention

• Ohhh, he said it cause he wanted brownie points in hope that he will one day get some tail.

• i hope so too, but its not going to come from me lol

• Can I please see a picture of this 'perfect body'

• read the update of the question please

• Are you sure they're not just being nice? I think a picture should be called into order here

• i dont know, its not like i ask them what they think of me... i had a random women come up to me and tell me that she thought i was really beautiful... so i doubt she was being nice.. But ofc people could be just being nice

• adive how to do that? im really clueless when it comes to dating

• make new friends, get a hobby, change it up. Also, those things that you've been scared to try but it look and or sounds awesome, do them! Nobody will know how awesome you are if you're being covered in the corner

• Is there a problem with my graphics card because I can't see the pictures?

• why would you need a picture? its not like i asking you for a rating of my looks, i'm simply asking what i can do to get over the feeling of not being wanted as a person or if someone can give me some advice about how to cope with it better

• it really depends on the setting and the people im with. sometimes i can be very talkative and social with the people im with, other times, or most of the times im quite shy. And i have only one really close friend, and i will say i have around 4 other friends. And i dont get friends easily, or not at least close friends.

• Well that could be a problem, maybe try and be more outgoing when meeting new people? But of course it could be that you haven't met the right guy yet :)

• If you want a decent guy approach one

• K, you can't say you have a "perfect body" then go anonymous. That's called "bragging". If you can back what you say up, then I can answer the question

• first of all: i just wrote perfect bdy to attract attention. second of all: some guys told me or my friend that they thought i had a "perfect body". So its not something i belive, it just something people have told me

• Because a perfect body is good just for sex. There's nothing else there. That's why.

• so im just good for sex because im not too fat or to skinny? well, thats great... that really made me feel better

• i know i asked... so i just should get very fat or something? because then people will want me to be their girlfriend and not just for sex or?

• You should become active in other things and make yourself more than the sum of your physical body. Build a reputation that you think the people you want would be attracted to. Your bodily size won't change anything; fat, skinny, gorgeous, ugly, these are all women and men who still get used and the core issue is never solved. Be the person you think your husband would want and then do the things that you think he would support. It's not as complicated at it sounds but it's not fun either.

What Girls Said 7

• There's more to life than a "perfect body". I started dating at 14, and am happily married in my 30s and I think there was only a small fraction of time where I had the perfect body (and I didn't believe it when I had it).

You need to work on yourself. Your self esteem. A whole person is an attractive person. What are you enthusiastic about? What excites you? Work on THAT, and guys will come.

By the way, even though I don't have a perfect body, I have an incredibly sexy husband (and I love him for more than just his looks).

• It takes more than the perfect body to attract the attention of a worth while man. Just look at Kim Kardashian. :P hehe

• I bet guys find it hard to approach you.. if your that pretty then guys are probably afraid of rejection

• i really "not that pretty" i can promise you that, im average

• Well then maybe your just not very approachable... I used to be shy but I'm not anymore and I find that guys like being able to talk to a girl and have a conversation with her easily

• if someone actually comes up to me and talks to me i have no problems talking to them, yes i have low self esteem, but im not extremly shy or anything. And i think maybe im a bit unapproachable... i know i sometimes can look anygry/not happy, but thats just my resting face

• well even if you're hot you won't get a guy to talk to you unless you smile, flirt, and be approachable. Quietness can be mistaken for bitchiness, trust me I used to be an introvert with a REALLY nice body.

• Maybe you're just not pretty. I compliment ugly girls all the time.

• maybe im ugly... but just because some isn't pretty doesn't automatically mean they are ugly btw. And why would you compliment "ugly" girls?

• I compliment them to up their self esteem. But not fat girls, I never compliment fat girls.

• Well if all this b******t is right, then its no wonder you have never had a boyfriend.

Its enough to frighten any guy away.

And if you continue thinking this way then you never will either.

• i dont get your point? if everythig i wrote is true thats the reason i will never have a boyrfriend? And what way am i thinking?

• maybe you are were just unlucky or maybe you are so gorgeous that guys dont make a move on you fering rejection..;)