Is cuddling and kissing a guy friend wrong?

Me and this guy just watch movies together and have sleep overs just for cuddling and little kissing. Nothing beyond that. When we go out, he pays and he asks me out around twice a week. He compliments me a lot and treats me really well. He asked me how I feel about him I told him I see him as a friend this was one month ago and we've met plenty of times after that.

Do you think he's doing all this because he wants something from me? Should I continue this friendship?

I'm just scared of relationships since I got out of a relationship few months ago with a guy who was physically and sexually assaultive to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You think he's your friend. I'd wager he thinks you're something more than that.

You like this guy enough to spend time with him, sleep over with him, and be physically affectionate with him: what would be wrong with being his girlfriend?

What Guys Said 2

• this is probably torture for the guy, he definitely likes you more then just a friend and you are clearly not interested
    plus cuddling and kissing will eventually lead to something so if you are okay with that go ahead but if not you might want to reconsider your actions

• Yeah, it is wrong.

What Girls Said 3

• ok obviously you guys aren't "just friends" stop torturing him and officially become his girlfriend already :P

• For some reason I have been able to do this with guy friends and then we act totally normal the next day. We talk about who we are dating etc., but if we are both single and feel like a good cuddle sesh then we have a cuddle sesh.

• Seems like you both want to be more than just friends