Would you date a person based off the things below?

Which is the most important for you? You can like number them in the comments. That would be great !

• Looks
  • Personality
  • Body Structure
  • Height
  • Complexion or Race

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality - I guess just don't be a shitty person and you're good
    Looks - Don't have to be a 10 just be decent looking. An average looking girl with a good personality becomes gorgeous
    Body structure - I don't know I like a nice ass lol just a normal body structure is fine
    Height - Not more than like a inch taller than me
    Race - Love my sistas but I'll date any race

What Guys Said 10

• most guys its looks then personality, personally im attracted to looks first because its the first thing i see, a personality can win me over and can keep me around but i can't physically see a personality so it sadly falls into 2nd... with women if your a ugly guy, females don't care what you have to say, you can be the greatest person but if people don't give you a chance it doesn't mean anything

• I agree. I didn't think of it how you didn't. But it actually makes since.

• Although it significantly reduces the pool of potential mates I will have to go with personality. I am not going to repeat the mistakes of my parents.

• Ha. I agree. There are a lot of cute jerks ! But just by them being a jerk makes them less attractive to me.

• Personality is big thing i can talk to someone for little while and
    i can tell whether they are nice or have some issues that aren't so nice

• I couldn't care less how sexy you are, if you have an ugly personality then i will not date you

• Personality

• I feel like I'm being tricked to say personality, is there really any other answer as to why I would go against my way to date someone?

• Ha. Why do you feel like you're being tricked?

• Ha. I was just wondered what people thoughts were about the topic. && to me i thought it was obvious at first until i asked && I have been receiving different answers.

• if it was just a fling then I would need an all of the above option

• Looks I number one and compatibility is also one

• I have experianced looks get you interested and personality gets you to stay. So i would rate them both as number one.

• If I'm honest, the order you have them in

• 1. Looks
    2. Body Structure
    3. Height
    4. Race
    5. Personality.

1 is most important. 5 is just about worthless.

• So as long as the girl is sexy. , beautiful. , whatever you want to call it, you wouldn't mind her being a stuck-up egotistical bitch. Pardon my bluntness but i'm really curious.

• Correct. I know three things about people:

1. They are inherently selfish. Myself. You. Everyone.

2. They are inherently egotistical. You cannot defeat this; everything you see is from your vantage point. So the reality is that your personality is never going to somehow magically counter this. It's just a variation of this reality.

3. Successful people tend to be aggressive. That doesn't mean cruelty need be there but they are definitely aggressive; it takes aggression to become an entrepreneur or to lead a company or even a small coalition. The waifs that are "nice" and "kind" and "shy" aren't going to be helping me long term.

I'm no fool.

What Girls Said 6

• This is my order greatest to least:

1. Personality
    2. Looks
    3. Height
    4. Body Structure
    5. Complexion/race

• 1. Personality
    2. Looks
    3. Body Structure
    4. Height
    5. Race

Although I would really put height and body structure on the same level if I could, the only reason I put body structure first is because you can work on that, while height you can't really change

• The only reason i separated them was because some people like tall guys but not tall, chunky guys. && plus my friend was hounding me about it. But i totally agree with you on everything !

• Personality and heart are the biggest things to me. Physical attraction helps but really its your heart.

• I totally agree. If you don't have a good personality, without the looks && everything else, you'd be a nobody.

• I voted personality. That's probably the only thing I care about

• If I don't know you -

Looks
    Personality
    Height
    Body Structure
    Race

• In order of important:
    Personality > Looks > Body structure > Height > Race