Do guys like to date thick girls?

Would guys date thick girls? Or would girls have to lose weight to get a boyfriend?

Like would you define me as thick or overweight? Or could I get a boyfriend telling from my picture?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the guy. Some guys like "thick" women; others like them skinny. Thick girls don't have any real trouble attracting guys, from what I've seen. One way to really boost their looks is to they wear the right style/size of clothing. I've seen a girls that would be considered thick dress horribly, and look much bigger, and more unattractive than they really are. But then other days they would wear the right kinds of clothing, and would look stunning. This same concept goes for the skinny ladies too. Style of clothing can really make a person look a lot better if they wear what fits.

On the other point, you don't have to worry about attracting a guy. You look great! But also be aware that looks are not everything. Yes, I know that guys are considered pigs when it comes to women and their looks, but that only matters when sex is their number one priority. But if we guys are looking for a real relationship, personality and attitude are going to play a huge factor. You don't have anything to worry about with your looks though.

What Guys Said 49

• Thick girls are getting chose all the time. They do tend to have cooler personalities for some reason which adds to their attractiveness though

• What the hell does "thick" mean?
    your going to get the same answer as most questions on this site. "depends on the guy"
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am not thin, but I don't look really heavy. i am 6'3" and 275 so I carry the weight well. I don't expect some super skinny woman to be into me. And I like women with some meat on their bones. I

• I'm talking about the body in my pic

• By what measurement are you considered "thick"? I am bulimic and even my twisted way of thinking your still thin by any definition. so no you don't have any concerns in that area.

• Aweee thank you! I'm sorry to hear you struggle with being bulimic

• I think it's pretty redundant to ask these questions now a days. There are a lot of people that would date a "thick" person. You don't have to worry, personality is still where it counts.

• Absolutely. Your body type isn't gonna keep guys from being interested in you, as long as you click with your personalities and interests and such. Your body is fine.

• I like my girls thinner.

But I do like thin girls with super wide hips and nice thighs.
    To me, that's thick,
    but everyone has a different definition

• That would depend on what your definition of thick is, I've seen many variations depending on the guy. I personally like the athleticallly sexy looking girls w/ some muscle on them. My answer is no I wouldn't date a thick girl.

• Yes, if she has a beautiful face and a great personality I would. But it also depends on how thick. Like 200 kilos, no, too much for a 65 kg guy.

• Thick does not mean fat. That's something that needs to be addressed first.

But yes, guys do like thick chicks : )

• Depends on the guy, I prefer thick girls, and I'll even date a girl who's a little chubby. That's just how I like em, but in general, I don't think any guy would mind a girl who has a little something extra to grab onto.

• It really depends on the guy. For me weight doesn't matter at all as long as she can do the activities I like. If she can't keep up then I'd probably ask her to lose wait but it wouldn't be a deal breaker. For me its all about personality, shared activities, and whether I find her attractive. If your thick but at the same activity level as the guy then don't worry about weight.

• Well some do. But its like asking the question, "do girls date socially awkward nice guys?" Some do. My friend told his girl to lose weight or he wouldn't marry her. He is a gym freak and she put on a lot of weight so it makes sense.

• If by thick you mean this:
    33.media.tumblr.com/.../...0O6S11qh8ojpo1_1280.jpg

Then yes.

• thick girls > skinny girls

period ;-)

• Depends on what thick.

Some girls say thick or curvy but they aren't.

I like thick/curvy better but not when its fat claiming to be curvy or whatever. Not that there's anything wrong with liking bigger girls, just my preference.

• Ima be Honest here, If a "Thick Chick" asked me out, I would probably say no, I'm not interested in "Thick Chicks" I wouldn't mind having a Friend that's like that, but I wouldn't date one. I love girls who has a little bit better Future than me, that makes me try harder in my studies. One I can depend on, and Support and she can Support me back.

It's Usually Thick Chicks getting chosen by guys, but you know how it works out.

• Thick? As in having a little bit of muscle and fat? Sure. That means you're curvy. What man doesn't like a curvy women? Lol now if you come off looking like PRECIOUS then HELL NO that person instead of looking for a boyfriend they should be looking for the nearest gym.

• Yes i want thick girl to lay in my arms all night to cuddle, hold her hand, hold her close to my chest :) :P

• Depends on how thick. Everyone has their preferences and limits. My first gf was overweight for her height. My limit: I am unlikely to date someone that weighs more than 75lbs than me.

• They absolutely have no problems getting interests from guys, from what I've seen

• I like thick girls, especially BBW
    What I care the most is how she takes care of her skin, plus at least decent looking

• Define "thick". It could mean muscle, it could mean a little fat, it could mean obese. It depends on the woman.

• Some do, some don't. You would definitely be able to find a guy that doesn't mind dating a girl who's overweight. If you mean "thick" as in not "thin" but not technically overweight, then don't even worry about it. Don't worry about it anyways.

• Well different guys like different types but its always guys that like thick girls. And I am one of them. I love thick girls. And by your picture you shouldn't have a problem getting a boyfriend at all.

• doesn't bother me.
    I'm a kinda bigger guy so, either way doesn't bother me.
    Personality is what counts for me!

• If we were to meet and I liked you, then yes, I would date you. The day that I am perceived as being perfect then maybe, just maybe, I would expect that same perceived perfection. And like I said 'perceived' we all have our opinions on what perfection might be.

• From what I can see your size is fine.

• "whilst guys biggest fear in online dating is to meet a fat chick, girls biggest fear is to meet a psycho"

• girls are like music genres. each one has an audience

• If a guy makes you lose weight, you need to lose him. *snap*

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 15

• anyone who determines whether they like you or not just through judging your appearance isn't worth your time anyway. that being said, it is still important to be fit and healthy (that's for both the too thick and too thin - the unhealthy ones, not the ones naturally more muscular or naturally thin and tiny)

• Almost every guy that I've encountered likes thick girls. That includes men of all races, ethnicities and cultures. A woman with curves is greatly appreciated by all men. It's actually been scientifically proven that men like a robust healthy woman to carry on his genes.

• Honey Boo Boo's mom has a boyfriend. So don't ask "do you think I could get a bf?"
    Lol. You look fine as you are. I wouldn't describe you as thick either.
    You should be more confident.

• You seem ok. You can definitely get a bf.

• Thick with a shape and hips. Thick does not mean fat at all. Yes, I do believe guys like that. Guys are very tactile. They like something they can grab. No guy had complained about my butt and hips. lol

• In my experience as a chubby girl, at least some do... Even on here, I've only been on G@G for 2 days and already a guy said "I would approach you in a bar... if your chin was more defined."

• not in japan.

• Im thick and loving it. Im not starving for no one

• Hehehe you consider yourself thick? Lol!! You're beautiful! ;)

• Aweee thank you!!! You're too sweet! Yeah guys call me fat and thick all the time :$ so I just figured that is what I am

• Thank you! You're beautiful too!

• Awwh, it's the truth hun x

• I've seen some guys who do..

• Guys like variety they change their mind

• I don't think it should depend on your weight to determine if you can get a boyfriend or not. A guy should like you for you, and if he doesn't, that's his stuff.

• Most guys like appearance

• it is what it is... like I said, a guy will like you for you

• You aren't thick though. More on the overweight side.

• Well... I've been told by multiple men that I need to lose weight if I ever want a chance with them. So... I'll say it depends on the guy.

• If you are obese you will have a hard time. A little chunky can still attract men