Should I wait before I tell him? Guys how would you react? help me anyone, anywhere?

So I've been 'dating' this guy for some time now and we've been hanging out a lot. and we've been trying to get to know each other better. The thing is I'm afraid to tell him something about myself. It's not that bad of a secret but, I know some of his exes (they hate me haha anyway...) and they are like girly-girls one can say. So his exes were like really pretty and they liked chick. flicks and stuff. Personaly I HATE chick-flicks. I LOVE action movies, and action-comedy movies. Most importantly I Freakin' love Marvel... Yes thats it, I love marvel. as a kid I used to read the comics and I played the game and now I obsessed (not really) with the movies. I love those. With all my heart I love Captain America and Iron man and Thor and black widow and The hulk and Hawk eye.

Now I'm not an hardcore fan or anything I just really like Marvel and The Avengers. And I can't wait to see the new movie coming out The Avengers: age of ultron.

Anyways sorry got exited, will it make him like me less that I like movies like The avengers, The hobbit, Taken, Lord of the rings instead of liking movies like The fault in or stars (ew) or The notebook (I do not like those movied at all they make me hurl)

What would he think of me? Keep in mind I'm not as pretty as his exes so im depending everything on my personality, guys help meeeee Thanks :)

Oh and exuse my English by the way, I'm Norwegian so ehm sorry

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure he wouldn't mind! He probably didn't like those movies either, he'd probably be glad he doesn't have to sit through another chick flick. I'm like you and I've never had a problem with guys and my taste of movies (I also love horror and really gorey movies as well as action ones)

What Guys Said 3

• Like you less? are you INSANE?
    We guys aren't overly fond of chick flicks (we only do it because it's you), so telling him you're into those kinds of movies sudenly make it ok to suggest them for movie nights or cinema dates. The result is more things in comon, and you both generally enjoy the nights more because you're honest when seeming excited!

I'd personally at least count it as a HUGE pluss!

• You have more in common with many guys than most girls. You are crazy to think less, when you offer more.

• Nah it makes me want you like 10 times more because lets be honest chick flicks are boring as hell and we pretend to like them for you.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate chick flicks. I find them insulting to both men and women. Not to mention the stories are boring, stupid, the writing is terrible and the characters are annoying and pathetic.
    99.9999999% of guys hate chick flicks too so don't hesitate. Every guy I have dated loved the fact that we enjoyed many of the same movies.

• No way it shouldn't make him like you less! I love those movies as well theyre just movie preferences. I'm sure wouldn't matter :) plus he'd probably like watching those movies with you