How to get over a guy fast?

Things were going great with a guy i was dating but he became distant and i had a talk about it with him about it & he claimed he was gonna try to see & talk to me more but he hasn't attempted to do any of that so obviously he doesn't care & is uninterested so im moving on but i can't stop thinking about him and having him on Facebook & snapchat makes it worse because he's always online should i delete him to move on faster or is that childish what else can i do to get over this guy 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• You are fixated on him but go out anywhere and look at the guys, one of them will catch your eye and remind you there's more to choose from. Heck, even on the computer you can check pics, you may not know them but you'll snap from this state. Is there a way to "unfollow" your contacts without deleting them?

What Guys Said 3

• Something that will either make things a lot better or a lot worse: try hanging out with him and seeing what he's really like. I was crushing on this one girl for a while but got to know her and realized it wouldn't have worked out, and I got over her pretty quickly.

• He cleary has no interest in talking to or seeing me so im good on that one

• you find a new guy.
    It's called a rebound relationship.

• focus on the bads things about him

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly the only way you will get over him is if you do things to get your mind off him. block him on social media and find someone new to talk to.. Its the best thing to do.