Guys!!! If you haven't talked to a girl you went on a date for about two weeks and then out of the blue she texted you what would you think?

I'm debating myself if I should text this guy I went on one date, after the date we texted the whole week and out of nowhere he stopped texting me. I did initiate contestation, but they were short and he told me he was really busy with this event he was planning for his college, so I didn't text him after that.

What would you guys think if I texted him again?
Too desperate?

I texted him and we are talking now, the only thing is that he takes forever to answer back... but I guess is okay since now we are talking again and hi didn't ignore me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No if you like him text him. Unless he says leave him alone or lose his number I say text him

What Guys Said 5

• text only a "how are you doin?" and if he doesn't respond don't give a shit XD

• i don't have a problem with desperate girls

• Is the event over with?

• I don't think he is interested

• No do it. Just be cool about like just text hey how did your event go fancy meeting up

What Girls Said 0