GUYS: Does He Really Like Me?

it is another one of those questions LOL, sorry in advance.

this guy, he's 25, we get along pretty great, he's such a gentleman. last Friday he invited me over, we had sex. then we went out and i was just going to go home by myself, but he invited me back to his place. i thought he wanted to have sex again, but he didn't, we just watched a movie, cuddled then fell asleep.

he even gave me the better pillow to use, and we shared the same blanket. he was offering me to wear any of his shirts, and next morning we didn't have sex either, just cuddled until he had to leave for work.

he's sweet too, he's not a texter but he's randomly called me a few times, first time he said he couldn't sleep in the morning so called me. another time he said he felt bad for not replying for 16 hours or something so he called me during a 10 minute break at work.

he's really sweet, and i obviously like him a lot. he even told his friends about me, but i haven't met any yet. only thing is he doesn't text at all, or when he does it's kind of barely, i know how guys are with texting but still, it just throws me off that we'll go like 3 days without saying a word.

any opinions? and thank you for reading all that.

What Guys Said 1

• He's into you big time. He's just not a texter, and neither am I

What Girls Said 0