He called me his girlfriend but we're not dating?

there's a boy and I've been crushing bad, but i think he has a girlfriend but i doubt , he told my friend recently " you're not allowed to talk to my girlfriend" and he looked and smiled at me. he always trys to make me laugh and it works and he tries to be with me at times , do we have a chance? (: bad thing is , he's getting close with my ex , by the way is that bad? ):

well , recently we talked about my dad , he asked me " tell me more about my future father in law " & laughed , hmm help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually met one of my ex girlfriends unknowingly from her ex boyfriend who was a mutual friend, but they were cool, it had been a long time I guess, it was funny though

And I am pretty sure he likes you, I joke with women and try to make them laugh regardless if I was interested in them, but I would never even joking refer to them as my girlfriend in fear of confusing them.

What Guys Said 4

• He wants to be bf and gf

• Thanks For The Help (:

• I think he likes you. And I don't think it's a bad thing for him to be close with your ex--besides a guy can learn a lot about a girl from talking to their exes (Yes, just casual conversation. Not specifically inquiring.) and not just the negative things, either.

• I can't see how him getting to know your ex would be bad. It might have just been a joke. Talk with him. That's usually the best option.

• I call a girl bae sarcastically when i text to show how not serious i am, whilst hinting i may possibly like her. Just think about the similarity?

What Girls Said 0