Honest Feelings or Fake Love?

Quick question guys, what is love? I've been in arelationship where I was used and 2ndly cheated on, when I was with those relationships, I never felt love, what is love?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't explain it. Really the only way to know is when you actually experience it. Like when you die nobody else is gonna know how it felt until they actually experience it. Let's just say love is a very strong thing, and its actually not very exaggerated in the fairytales when they say it breaks any curse. I've felt it, but that was the wrong love so know I want to find the right love.

What Girls Said 1

• Love is not something where you share everything with someone. It is where you feel completely at home with your partner.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure you have. There are 3 kinds of love. 1, Eros, this is where the word erotic comes from. Its the lustful can't keep your hands off each other type love. 2, phileo, this is the brotherly love. Its why Philadelphia is called the city of brotherly love. 3, agape, pronounced like the a's are short o's and the e a long e. This is the highest form of love. Its unconditional. Like a parent to their kid and hopefully the way you and a mate will feel about each other. The Eros love is certainly powerful but it won't last by itself.

• honest feelings of course