How do I hint to a guy that you want a second date?

I'm going on a date soon and I've like this guy for a while. and we are really good friends. How do I hint for him to ask me out again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him how being around him makes you feel. Let him know he showed you a great time. If he knows that he succeeded at that first date through subtle cues like that, he's going to want to do it again, if for no other reason than guys like to succeed at stuff.
    Also, something like, "I had this really hot dress I wanted to wear, but I spilled something on it. Maybe next time," is a good way to entice him into looking forward to something new and better if he goes out with you again. The old "leave 'em wanting more" trick works. So, dress with humility on the first date. Nice, but not especially sexy.

What Guys Said 3

• If he wants a second date, he will do all the asking. Just let him know you enjoyed the him and the first date.

• "Hey I really enjoyed this, lets do it again sometime"

• Throw rocks at his face.

What Girls Said 1

• First if all we if you like the date. Second of all why not neutral ask him?