Is it important to you that a guy is a virgin?

Comment your answer as well because, I assume that the answers will vary quite a bit according to age.

• Yes, absolutely
    26% (6)14% (1)23% (7)Vote
  • Yes, but it doesn't matter too much
    4% (1)14% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • No, but I'd prefer if he/she is a virgin
    30% (7)0% (0)23% (7)Vote
  • Not at all
    30% (7)57% (4)37% (11)Vote
  • I'd prefer if he/she wasn't
    10% (2)15% (1)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|1

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger and a virgin myself, I hoped to have my first time with someone who was also a virgin. I thought it would be more special if it was both of our first time, and I worried I'd feel jealousy and insecurity if he had had sex with someone else before me.

Now that I'm older, the amount of sexual experience a person has had doesn't really matter to me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I will not give a nonvirgin guy a chance. No chance at all. That is an ultimate, absolute deal breaker. But that's just me. And I'm in the minority.

1|0
    0|0
  • I MIGHT make an exception for a non-virgin if he is a doctor or a surgeon otherwise he better be a virgin.

1|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the girl though. If she is a virgin too, she could care less. unless she is trying to get rid of it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter.
    My boyfriend was before me.. I wasn't. But he was always great. I had no idea he was until he told me.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are going to be what you are and it is what it is. I really could care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a HS virgin girl and yes, it's very important to me. I only want to lose my virginity to a virgin bf. Him not being a virgin is an immediate ''bye now'' deal breaker.

1|0
    1|0
  • It doesn't matter as long as I love him :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a virgin waiting for marriage I prefer a virgin man bt I would not mind if the I guy I liked wasn't a virgin but I definitely would need him to have the same morals I feel about sex and marriage bc I would hate to waste his or my time

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a virgin myself (yes), I don't mind. I may have a conversation about how many partners he has had. I would also make sure he is clean too. But what matters is that there is communication and mutual respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not important to me at all. Although if prefer they get an STI test before I considered sleeping with them. But no not important at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is important since we will lose it together on wedding night.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• The question is always what values the person has, not whether or not they have had sex.

0|0
    0|0