Can fuck buddies turn into more?

If you start off as a one night stand and then fuck buddies, is there a possibility of it growing into a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes but it's difficult. you really have to work at it. the transition is usually uncomfortable for both parties. you should try just hanging out more. don't stop having sex completely but try to lessen the amount that you do have with this guy. good luck

• Thanks for your answer!
      If we go out for dinner together, should we have sex after it? Will it screw the hole thing up?

• try to just do what you would do on a first date. but if he's really insistent on the sex you can go ahead. remember you trying to start a relationship. so you have to start the relationship part from scratch

What Guys Said 6

• Don't count on it. If that's you're plan, don't even think about doing it. I haven't been there, but I heard it's a terrible decision. If you're already at that stage, good luck and just have an open talk your partner ASAP.

• I love how GaG blocks out words like pussy and asshole but lets you say fuck. There is a possibility, but its unlikely.

• yes and chances are high ..

• depends on the guy, for me it's always yes

• If you're going in to either, thinking it will, you're probably not mature enough to be having sex in the first place

• A slim one.

What Girls Said 1

• It's very rare. In some cases, maybe but for the most part no. It really depends on the people and where they're at in their lives, what they want out of a boyfriend or girlfriend, and if they value the person that they're sleeping with.