Are men or women more likely to date an overweight person?

Are men or women more likely to date overweight people? Explain your reason why.

• Men are more likely
    44% (8)67% (4)50% (12)Vote
  • Women are more likely
    56% (10)33% (2)50% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men do, but I don't rule out the big guys. I like guy that are fit majority of the time, but their are some really handsome big guys out there. Just as long as he is not sloppy big, I'm cool with him. I'm a equal opportunist, if I think he's attractive and he has a good personality too. I feel no shame, lol :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Men bc women can be overweight with I ceased curve.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it's equal

0|0
    0|0
  • I see that guys get more with over weight people. Girls not that much, but some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, because a woman can still have a fat ass and tits when she's overweight and she'll know she's not that great so she'll try to compensate for her body by being really nice/performing sexual favors.
    Woman, because hugging a softer guy just feels nice and they're a bit less douchey than more fit guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say its equal. Because a woman can be sexy, even if she got some meat on those bones. I don't think overweight guys have hot bodies, but if the face and the personality works, then I can easily fall for them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Oopse. Voted women by accident while trying to scroll down, knock that one 'guy' vote off and stick it on "men are more likely".

In my experience, despite accusations of shallowness, men are more flexible on their 'lowest physical standards' and will date well bellow it if they like a lasses personality or, speaking frankly, really need companionship (or sex). I've seen so many female friends bemoaning never finding a nice guy, who wouldn't consider anyone who didn't match their specific physical checklist.

1|0
    1|0
  • Women are more likely because even fat guys can have money and social status.

0|0
    2|0
  • Men are a lot more willing to lower our standards to get laid than a woman will.

0|0
    0|0