Friendzone or not, what should I do?

So this girl I like and I went out on a few dates, she said she just wanted to be friends. She kept calling and texting and now she is flirting with me a lot, like playing with my hair, playing footsie, holding my hand, she has even been "play wrestling" with me and biting me (weird I know) tonight I asked her where we stand, I told her I like her as more than a friend and am not really comfortable being just friends, she tried to side step the question and then would not give me an answer. I told her she was really confusing me and she really didn't have anything to say, she didn't say yes but she didn't say no... what do I do, should I move on or do I have a chance with her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would move on. It sounds like she just wants your attention, even though she doesn't like you. If she can't be upfront about things, then she's not worth your time.

What Girls Said 3

• Stop all contact with her for a few days and see what happens. She needs to figure out what she's feeling, because it sounds like she's confused.

• Well she's confused to and hasn't decided where you exactly stand. either she woke up and realize "hey I might fish him out the friend zone and give him a try!" She could also be caught in her feelings and doesn't know what to do...

• Sounds like she's confused as well. She seems unsure. I was in the position not that long ago, but the guy ended up making a move, and now we have to have the "official talk."

Hope the girl comes around. Best of luck, man.

What Guys Said 0