Is my gf saying im ugly?

So today I was walking with my gf and out of curiosity I asked her what she liked about me and she said she liked me for my personality and when I asked her what about my looks she said I dont care about looks but only how a person acts as a human being. Probably jumping to conclusions but just wondering is she basically saying "even though ur ugly your personality is enough to satisfy me."

• yes
  • No
  • Why u gotta be Darude?
For the people that said yes could u please explain why?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's fallen for your personality before she's fallen for your looks. She's not saying you're ugly she's just telling you that personality is important.

What Girls Said 11

• I agree with every one else here in the sense that yes she does not care about physical appearances and that she focuses more on the personality of the person however I do think that there could have been a better way of phrasing her thoughts.."even though ur ugly your personality is enough to satisfy me."... like I don't blame you if u were insulted lol but if she's saying that then i guess it means she's in a relationship because she loves you for you and not just cause you look a certain way. Yes she said to some degree that ur appearance isn't the best but she still loves you and if she didn't love you then she wouldn't be with you. Just be happy that she loves you for you! :)

• Here's the thing. If you are just "okay" looking, a girl will consider dating you and she may fall head over heels for who you are as a person. The personality is so important and honestly it can in turn allow the girl to further fall for you. Looks grow on a person and you appreciate a persons physical just as much as their personality. It just takes time sometimes.

• U r reading into too much. She's just saying your personality is better than your appearance

• yeah, you are over thinking this. Your looks are not that important. It is what gets her attention, but it doesn't make her stay. She like you for you, don't make things complicated when they don't need to be. :)

• thanks for this answer :)

• I don't think she is calling you ugly, she is just saying your personality is better. that's all

• your personality overshadows your looks in her eyes.

• I said yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so she likes your personality bt she didn't want to say your ugly bc she knew she would hurt your feelings. To someone else she might look ugly. So many times I've been told im very attractive bt I've actually bt others think im average looking it depends on what features people like individually.

• I said the same thing to my ugly ex

• Sounds.. like you were a good girlfriend :) sarcasm is great huh?

• I'm just answering your question with an experience of my own.

• I hate to break it to you but maybe, I was in the same situation and I didn't like the guys looks at all and I replied with the same answer... Sorry :/

• Of course she thinks you're attractive since you're her boyfriend. She just meant that your personality was the thing that really made her fall for you since personality is the most important thing :)

• You're reading into it too much. She's just saying that you shouldn't care about what you look like because she loves you no matter how your outward appearance may appear.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like it or at the very least your looks weren't an important factor. Girls are like that. They don't value looks as much as we do ( or at least they don't appreciate out Loud). Women are weird like that. They trust their hearts more than their eyes. I'd suggest you talk to her after getting some girls here to provide their opinions.

• why don't you ask her to answer HONESTLY if you're ugly or not?

• Just be glad a female actually said yes to dating you. I'm not that lucky.

• If somebody told that to me I would assume my looks were at least not a detriment to her dating me.