Guys, what are your thoughts when cuddling with a girl?

Like what goes on in your head? As a girl I know I think stuff like oh man, I hope I don't snore or my arm is falling asleep but I'm so comfortable I don't want to move or we are spooning and if I suck in maybe he won't feel like little stomach pooch. Hahaha that's right, girls are dumb.

0|0
0|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Brain: AAAAAAAAH!~ So nice and relaxing
    Penis: My s-sense tingling. ITS A LADY! Going rogue boss man
    Brain: Wait! DONT! You're going to ruin it. DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT and awkward boner
    Penis: *creepy voice* hue hue hue
    Brain: YOU ASS!
    Penis: *creepy voice* hue hue hue dat booty
    Brain: I meant you, you twat. But you're right its a nice butt. I wonder if this is making making her uncomfortable
    Penis: Maybe she likes it. Ask her bro
    Brain: FAWK NO! Let's fall asleep and deal with the this later. Goodnite you dick
    Penis: *creepy voice* hue hue hue

2|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha this was the most hilarious response to read. Thank you!!! That was awesome

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 6

• pre-sex cuddling I think ohh yaaaa I'm got this! ;D
    Post-sex cuddling I think Whewww that was gooood. I gotta peee now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are soooo much dumber... They think oh shit hell yeah I'm about to get some haha

0|1
    0|0
    • Bahahaha... but what if you don't "get some"? Any other thoughts running through your head or is it really all about he nookie?

• Show All
    • Aahhh so it is all about the nookie.

Ok so what doesn't mean if a guy cuddles with you and you spend the night but he doesn't make any attempt to get it on?

• Yep... Same difference... Just means he's respectful

• Hmm I'm usually just thinking about stuff I have to do tomorrow, errands and what not. Kinda depends on the situation tho. If we're talking then it's about the conversation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll let you know once I find one willing to cuddle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel calm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wish i could touch the boobs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.