When is the perfect time to start dating?

During or after college? Many people are telling me during. I don't know, what do y'all think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd wait. You, (and the guy) should be really stable with their lives before they can devote the right attention to you. And plus, they have to know themselves before they can truly know you.

What Guys Said 3

• During is easier than after, imho.

• I would say beginning of college, but I'll be graduating and haven't been on one yet. When you feel ready and have time.

• after youve established your suited to each other

• Isn't that what dating is for? For answering that question?

• dating is like a practice trial run for marriage or for like developing a long term relationship together so i think before you make it official dont just date anyone date people who you actually think your suited too... dating should be taking serious... otherwise why date and mix feelings... just fuck haha

What Girls Said 2

• Date whenever you want to.

Personally, I dated during college. It's probably the time in your life that you'll have the most exposure to a lot of different people. Some people find it a lot more difficult to date after college because you tend to meet fewer new people in your day-to-day life.

If you do date in college, just be sure not to let it interfere negatively with your school-work.

• Right. That's what I was thinking, with the interference and all

• i think after college... i mean in high school your still developing ya know? also like in high school your still discovering yourself and a lot of times people are side tracked by other people and influenced to make different (wrong) decisions or choiced.. and i guess you aren't mature to making decisions you should be making as an adult.. plus when ur in college, you kinda get a glimpse of what kind of person they are - their major, what kind of job they will be going into.. etc