My first date ever?!?!?!

I need help, what should I do. Any advice would be good.

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• So what's your situation ;)

We really need to know this.

So my first date ever was 4 weeks ago (have a look at my age xD) and it was me staying over at her place, just watching some movies and talk about different stuff ^^ Even though it wasn't set out to be a date, given the situation we both can find ourselves in, I'd say it definitely was one, especially because soon we're going in for round #2 ;-)

Having a date simply means to have some time with your crush, nothing more, nothing less. You could just have some dinner with your crush and talk about things, this would be a small date, or you could to to the movies. Those are classics, they are not the best ones, but they work if you feel too insecure with other stuff. (Of course, after movie or before you need to go to a cafe and have a drink or some snack to eat ;) so there you can talk a bit, in cinema it's not working too well, talking, that is.. ;))

But now it's your turn again to declare your situation :>

• Well I'm going to meet up with her during sunday school, we go to church together, after church, we're going to get something to eat then bowling. After bowling, if there's time, we might do something esle, but if not, then we're going back to church for 2 hours of youth. So I'll be spending the whole day with her haha.

What Girls Said 4

• Be natural, be yourself, be unique & independent. If she likes you, she likes you for who you are. Don't try to think about what to say, or how to act. Just go with the flow & the better off you'll be (:

• Be your self, and take things slow. Make it more of a fun date then a supper romatic one. Get to know one another. Share the conversation. Don't let it become one sided.

• Never been on a date myself. I would suggest however that you be yourself. Listen. Laugh. Have some fun. Ask lots of questions and see if you guys really click. Best of luck!

• Keep the conversation going! And be yourself! Bring flowers...girls really do love flowers ;)

What Guys Said 2

• be your self don't carry drinks cause you might have a problem and spill things just be calm and talk to her or him and just talk but not to much beacuse women like it when you talk less

• Wait for marriage before you have intercourse