Female's opinion, when a guy usually gives you attention then pulls back do you miss him?

Do women find it more attractive to have a guy who is mysterious and on his own path, rather than being needy and all over the girl. I just wanted to create a small discussion on how women values one guy over another.

Ok thanks for everyones opinion. Its quite interesting that everyone basically shared the same opinion. However I find it strange that if a guy does the majority of the pushing and gives too much effort or attention it usually doesn't turn out good for the guy in most cases. Attention should be balanced maybe.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think as far as he genuinely likes her -it doesn't matter

What Girls Said 8

• no i like a guy that wants to cuddle kiss me be with me even if he can't be only because the mysterious and on his own path kinda guy makes me feel insecure like im not good enough and he's only playing games n then i start thinking are there other women so yeah no thank you

• If I feel like some might be playing games, I'd just be totally turned off. I don't like the feeling of being manipulated.

• I dont like that game. It makes me nervous. Like. I like a guy who shows the attention that I can give him. If a guy stops texting or talking to me after things are going well I freak out and pull away and potentially ruin things because of the game they started. Lol. If they are genuinely busy and mysterious I find comfort and feel special when they take the time to talk to me. You know? :)

• IDK!
    With me that's chancy.
    Lots of fish in those seas.
    :)

• If he doesn't give me attention I assume he doesn't like me. Therefore I like guys who are more straightforward and act interested

• I hate people that play games. If a guy is just being 'mysterious' so he can be more 'attractive' I will sense it. Feel disgusted. And dump his ass.

Hope this helps. :)

• No that would make me feel unsure about his feelings for me

• I dont like that kind of guy. Its like his playing only. It is stressful to have that kind of guy.

What Guys Said 0