Do guys like clingy girls?

Why or why not? whats your definition of a clingy girlfriend / girl u like please explain :) men only please :)

• yes. I like clingy means they care about me
  • no. its annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• clingy is nice sometimes. but balance is key. any extremes is never a good thing unless people are trying to over-correct and really enjoy the extremes.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't mind as long as I still get the odd boys night out. If she hangs on to my arm out of insecurity and lack of trust then it will never work

• Now I definitely agree with your statement as long as its bc u care not bc of some insecurity. I hate when some guys do that bc of lack of trust.

• It never works without trust it causes arguments and insecurity is a turn off for me too it makes a person look desperate however attractive they may be.

• I have to say I am surprised by how many guys like clingy girls, but maybe I am the odd one out. I really enjoy a girl who is her own person and confident enough to handle life without me. For me, a relationship would require two stable individuals who feel they could be even stronger together, but too often people use relationships to reach the initial stability and self assurance...

• I definitely agree the couple should be stable individuals bt what if the gf really just loves hanging out with her bf :)

• Well, hanging out is totally fine! With an ex I lived with, we would stay in 5 days a week lol but we always tried our hardest to have at least 2-3 activities with friends a week too, even if it is just a drink out, it doesn't have to be a crazy guys/girls night. I also felt it important to get out on a "date" twice a week too, even if it just a walk around the city or lunch!

When I think clingy, I think girls who need to know everything about their boyfriend every second of the day. That is a huge turn off for me! I should be able to say "grabbing a drink after work" and come home and she just asks how it went, not "who was there? any girls? why were you there for 2 hours?" that for me is clingy, and I would not deal with it

• No clingy is bad. Feels good at first but then makes you think you can do better since they're so into you.

• I like them to be a little clingy as it shows they care and they like to be with me, but not excessive, I need my space.

• Clingyness is a bad thing to me, if its docile and just something done to convey affection and longing its nice. But otherwise its a hell of a lot of pressure and makes me wonder if the attachment might get dangerous or troublesome.

• when someone complains of a clingy person, i wonder if the complainant is hiding something or if something is wrong wtiht them before wondering about the other person. men who call other girls crazy often hurt them for them to react with anger. doesn't mean they are crazy.

people often say otehrs are clngy with them as to tell others i m liked this much... its a self glorifying thing. i think exploitation as a geenral is evil anyway

• Clingy and jealous is a fine line

• I love the weak.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say it's annoying, but some people find it a kind of showing of love - so they like it.
    Never met a person who likes clingy romantic partners... but... who knows... O. o
    I'm one of those people who also doesn't like clingyness. I need A LOT of my space.

• No they get rid of them - ie dump them