Online boyfriends? Lol!?

Does anybody here have an online bf? I would love one ( someone the same age as me though - 14) Follow me if you would like to get to know me.. Even if I don't get an online bf, I would love to have someone the same age as me (boy) to be my best guy friend:)

Just Joking (about the boyfriend anyway). I am already crushing on someone in my school anyways but I would love to have a boy the same age as me on this site to be my mate

Most Helpful Guy

• I think at your age, the only "boys" you're gonna meet are going to be 35 year old plumbers.

• Haha. Lol. Well your a boy and you are under 18...

• Ahh... Well, we have the same goal. Ill follow you if that's all right?

• OOops. I mistyped. In my head I meant "And i'm not looking for a relationship online anyway." Oh well lol. Yeah, that's cool if you follow me

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Please be careful, girl. There are a lot of sexual predators online.

• that is so lame

• if your really 14, your playing a dangerous game on, find someone at school or in your neighborhood. your too young and naive to be surfing the net for a bf!

• I gotta online bf😏