He's never really been a physical person, but he's ok with hugging and cuddling and everything else, so do I accept that this is just who he is, be patient and make a compromise, or do I discuss it with him and see if we can come to a compromise together?
- Talk to him about it and see if he's willing to compromiseVote A
- Be patient and wait until he's ready to make a moveVote B
- Confront him about it and give him an ultimatumVote C
- Leave him, because a relationship that's purely intellectual, with a bit of cuddles isn't enoughVote D
- Make a move and see what his reaction isVote E