He's never really been a physical person, but he's ok with hugging and cuddling and everything else, so do I accept that this is just who he is, be patient and make a compromise, or do I discuss it with him and see if we can come to a compromise together?
- Talk to him about it and see if he's willing to compromise33% (1)67% (6)58% (7)Vote
- Be patient and wait until he's ready to make a move33% (1)11% (1)17% (2)Vote
- Confront him about it and give him an ultimatum34% (1)0% (0)8% (1)Vote
- Leave him, because a relationship that's purely intellectual, with a bit of cuddles isn't enough0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Make a move and see what his reaction is0% (0)22% (2)17% (2)Vote