Early 20's girls' opinion of late 20's guys?

Hi,
My question is on Tinder and in real life sometimes I get the feeling ladies in their early 20's are interested in me. I'm 28. Being a dude I'm basically attracted to most girls, and being empathetic I usually get along with most people. Sometimes I want to approach these girls but feel I may be taking advantage of their openness. Do you think younger girls would be skeptical of the opportunity or flattered and open to it? (I can't tell?)

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are flattered regardless of age. We aren't so much until it becomes creepy and/or annoying. You are not so far in age from these women, myself included. Typically they are very attracted to older men. And now that they are out of high school can actually date older men with less of the feelings of being judged for it. They will be more open to the idea of dating a 28 year old and even much older. What do you mean by openness... Just to clarify?

• My perspective, as a male, as wonderful as it'd be to get to know these lovely ladies hand in hand it'd be a wonderful eventuality of sleeping with these lovely ladies. I can't tell if younger women are naive of this frame of mind (naive of having made themselves open to it)

• A couple of sides to this story the top sides are: if they are looking to an older man they are thinking more on the relationship "middle term ( boyfriend)" not just casual sex. Older men seem for the most part like they are up for being in a relationship and would be better than someone younger than or the same age. Second some ladies at this age are very promiscuous in the begining and maybe after a couple of casualties start thinking of you as a potential boyfriend- that's where the naivety comes in, unfortunately, then if they get hurt, will look at you like you've taken advantage of them.

What Girls Said 6

• Of course everyone is different, but I think if you go any younger than like... I don't know...24 or so, then she's probably just using you for other things. Gold digggeeerrr :D haha. I'm 27 and I love older guys. Max like 33 though, 2 years older is perfect. :)

• OMG!
    Life is an ocean of love.
    Jump in, get wet, and enjoy it.
    :)

• I'm 24 but I've been attracted to 27/28 ur olds since I was like a late/early twenties they have a better idea of what they want & they have more confidence & experience while still being/looking young & sexy :D best of both worlds

• age does not matter..

• Well I'm not early twenties anymore lol.. I'm 26 but I am attracted to older men.. when I was 24 I was attracted to a guy who was 28, and now I'm 26 & attracted to a 31 man.. strange. I think young 20s would still be attracted to you, your still in your twenties..

• Im 24 I would be open to it if the guy is mature and wants something serious not just a fling bc im waiting for marriage. In my opinion thats why some girls like older men bc they typically are ready to settle down or at least thats the stereotype lol bc I know some older guys who still unfortunately want to avoid commitment.

What Guys Said 1

• This is a good question. Posting here so I get a notification if any chicks answer. I'm almost 27 and wondering the same thing