Should I wait for this girl to text me back after our first kiss?

I've been on 3 dates with this girl. On the 3rd one before we we had our first kiss. It was passionate. We texted the day after saying it was awesome. She asked me how my day was and ever since (its been 5 days now) I have had no response. I usually start the conversation. She did this once to me before by not responding to my initial text. So I waited for her to text me first. The most was a day and she finally caved and texted me first saying we needed to see each other. I don't know why she would kiss me and then not respond for almost a week. I don't want to cave in but at this point what should I do?

I did contact her that was the thing. We texted very briefly the night after our kiss. We also made weekend plans, so when I texted her again asking whats up, she didn't respond. I texted the next day following and no response. Tried calling too. I don't want to come up as needy I'm just confused is all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she thought you didn't want to text her? The waiting game is tricky :p

What Girls Said 2

• No, don't wait. She might think that you used her.

• Contact her in a few days

What Guys Said 1

• why would she be the one texting you? if anything, im assuming he's more traditional. you should contact her.

• I did contact her that was the thing. We texted very briefly the night after our kiss. We also made weekend plans, so when I texted her again asking whats up, she didn't respond. I texted the next day following and no response. Tried calling too. I don't want to come up as needy I'm just confused is all.

• okay your answer sounds so different than the description. in the description it sounded like she was doing most of the work.