Would you guys date a girl with depression?

Just wanted to know. I have PTS (post traumatic stress) and borderline depression ( individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness. Core issue is an inability to regulate emotions.)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I'm depressed too so we could sit and make each other miserable all day.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes unless you are in habit of wallowing in it and self pittiing yourself. Everbody got shit. But you can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

• yes because i am myseld a depressed person i think that woud be great we could make each other happy and get out of it together that would be awesome

• In short, yes. I'm in the same boat but things have got better as I've got older. You'll find there are lots of potential partners who'll want to fix you, avoid them. They're messed up themselves and need to be needed.

What Girls Said 0