My friends don't like him, I want him back, what shall I to do?

Sorry it's a bit long :/
Basically I dated this boy and he was so sweet and you could tell how much he cared about me, however my friends kept pressuring me saying that I could do so much better and he wasn't good looking enough and in the end all off the pressure just got on top of me and I ended it, he doesn't know that was the reason...
I really want him back and I know that I should ignore my friends but I don't want the same thing to happen again and me end up hurting him again...
Any advice is appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friends are not dating him so their opinion doesn't matter. If u like him and he treats u well then only your opinion matters. If your friend are true friends then they should respect your choices and not get involved.

• Thank you, that's really helped me :)

• Your welcome and good luck I hope it works out for u both and proves everybody else wrong. Be happy and be lucky :-D

• Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Sorry, your friends are dumb and aren't good friends if they don't support your happiness. You need to be able to make decisions without the influence of your friends.

• Thank you, that was very helpful :)

• Get him back, F your so called friends.
    :)