When a guy loves a girl so much that he doesn't have sex with her?

Does that happen? I dont mean after the girl turns him down..

Most Helpful Guy

• Less respectful guys or less serious guys would probably want to have sex, and friends with benefits-casual sex. Guys who are in love most likely don't want to hurt them, or want to save it for a better time or more romantic time, when they can take it a few steps at a time.

• But that doesn't mean they'll never want to have sex! That's important.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes it does happen, it happens when a respectable gentlemen really likes the girl and saves himself for her in the future because he really wants to get to know her personality and doesn't want sex to be a distraction from trying to get to know her better.

• Not immediately, but at some point down the line.

• Sex may get less frequent but I'd worry if it stopped altogether.

• He really loves you and is waiting for the perfect moment for it to happen. He wants it to be special and wants both of you to remember it for the rest of your lives. You should feel really special, he cares about you and likes you as a person. And when both of you do end up having sex, it will be phenomenal with all that built up tension and emotions :)

• lol always with the put downs

What Girls Said 2

• Yes it does. I read that a lot of guys lose their sexual desire when they are in love because they want to take their time.

• Not sure I understand the question?

• haha i mean at the start of a relationship

• ohhh gotcha... haha after reading some of the other comments, I understand now.

Thats a good thing I'd say.