Brown girls/indian/pakistani?

do guys like brown girls? like a girl who is brown/arabic looking with light skin? what about Asian guys?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, Asian guys would like any walking thing with a pussy! Sorry, didn't mean to be crude, but it's the fact!

On a serious note, caucasians would try to avoid brown girls, but rest of the world won't like or dislike brown girls particularly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean, most people in the world won't treat brown women differently (except shallow minded douche-bags, whether Asian or caucasians).

What Guys Said 3

• lol yeah but then again im desi myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of them are hot, some are not, just like girls from everywhere else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am really attracted to girls with brown skin like that. It doesn't generally matter though because you should never be with someone based on their particular skin tone because that's actually kinda shallow.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• There are plenty in my town. So yes it is possible. It's rare for an Asian guy to walk up to us, if you are around the same complexion as me or darker. I have a bunch of Asian guy friends that girlfriend are darker than me. No worries though, there are some brave ones out there. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Considering there have been couples where the guy is with a brown girl - yes they do and dw

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown girls? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about preference..

0|0
    0|0