I am confused, please help girls!

me and this girl were set in the same group for labs. I noticed that when she talks to me , she doesn't make eye contact. she looks in the ground. I caught her staring at me two times. and when look at her she looks down. we haven't really talked. I added her in Facebook and she accepted after 3 hours. I sent her a hi then she suddenly vanished. the next day i sent her a message and I asked her out for a movie a dinner. I asked her what do you think she didn't reply for 8 hours then I got this from her

"Yeah certainly I dont mind
just inform me "
then after one minute she sends this
"sorry that message is not supposed to be for you"
then after 2 minutes she says
sorry no

Just like she did I pretended that sent her the message by mistake and this what I sent

"Hey man I like this girl but she doesn't want to show her true emotions and i dont know what to do
sorry that message is not supposed to be for you
and regarding Friday thats fine no need to be sorry"

she saw the message and no reply.
I then send her a message saying if you play hard to get I will play harder to get

then she sent me excuse me?

I then told her that I have the right to show my emotions and you have the right to deny them or accept them. I told her how her answer was really weird.

she sent me that it was her mistake for giving me such an answer and she is serious when she said that it was by mistake. she said that she is not playing hard to get and she rejected.

I played it cool and I said " thats perfect" and I sent her a thumbs up she sent me a thumbs up

the next day I was sitting in uni an I saw her with her friends coming towards me. her head was down and I can see that on of her friends was looking at me.

is she interested in me?
do you believe that the message was sent by mistake or intentionally sent that way?
why she is acting like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's probably interested in u but has mixed feelings for u and someone else. Or, she mighthave gotten hurt by some guy before and doesn't knoe what to do. It's like a barrier around her heart. But know this, a barrier around a girl's heart is not to keep everyone away from loving her but to see if anyone cares enough or loves her enough to knock it down

• how should I deal with her , I hardly see her so Facebook is the only medium of communication right now.

• Ask her if something is wrong and tell he tht if she needs to talk, your there for her and maybe she will open up to you and explain wht happened

What Girls Said 17

• I don't think she is interested. Just because she makes eye contact does not make her interested. maybe she is looking because she always sees you looking. anyway if she was interested she would have accepted the date. and now she is probably freaked out with the "if you play hard to get I will play harder to get" and is trying to avoid you

• then why does she sent message and pretend it was by mistake, i mean what is the probability of that happening?

• well it does happen. besides the "just innform me " doesn't make any sense

• Personally I think she does like you but she just finds it hard to admit to it. you coming out to her will either have helped her to realise her feelings or made her feel like she can't admit herself. she probably sent the first message on purpose but then regretted it. I think you should just create minor conversations with her like asking her about work or how her day was then maybe she can get more comfortable around you. she seems shy so come on too strong or you might end up pushing her away. Anyway don't dwell on it and I'm sure with time she will open up to you :)

• she's scared to tell u how she feels. she most likely has had little to no experience with guys and doesn't know how to act around u

• I don't think she's interested. And if for some reason she is interested and she's playing some kind of immature game, than try to just move on because you can do much better

• You made a horrible mistake. Just because a girl is attracted to you does not mean she wants to date you. I know plenty of jail bait that I find attractive but would not date any of them.

• She might be interested in you but normally when a girl likes you she will look at you when you are talking to her. What I did to this guy was i would look him in his eyes when he was talking to me and normally that's what girls will do. She might have freaked. out after sending the text and maybe she later regretted sending a text saying that it wasn't meant for you.

• thnak you but how should I act afterwards , talk to her or just give her space and time

• Wtf hahaha she sounds like she likes you but is too shy to admit it

She likely lacks dating experience

• I think that she like you but she doesn't know what to do i suggest facing her in real life alone that would show the true feelings of any girl and if she tries to run away or to just avoid u just ask her what's wrong and say that what was in the texts didn't feel true enough and that you need to hear it in face to face

• oh and good luck!

• tho i don't think that she is not into you because shy girls just go with denial.. i know that i am one or at least used to be one and i still act like that sometimes...

• I don't think she likes you. I wouldn't ask her out again. Just act normal and chill because if you act odd around her and she does actually like you she will be turned off by it, and if she doesn't like you then things will just be more comfortable between you two.

• I fell asleep during the novel.
    sorry!

• I'm sorry but I don't think she's interested. I suggest you be careful, usually when you talk to a girl they tell their friends about it which is probably why they were looking. Just find another girl there's plenty out there

• Sorry, but I think that she isn't intrested..

• then why does she sent message and pretend it was by mistake, i mean what is the probability of that happening ?

• I think she sent the message out of mistake, she probably wrote in the wrong conversation. It can happen to anybody

• I don't think she's interested.

• She might, or she just could have been embarrassed

• She sounds really shy. You playing harder to get isn't going to help.

• Right now she probably thinks you're into head games. Her giving other guys attention and not you is showing that.

• she is not playing hard to get she is being rude so you stop, I say move on

• More guys should be like you ;)

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like she might have liked you, but her friends didn't, and changed her mind, I'd recommend winning her friends over first.

• Ditto on what blink182 said. If that doesn't work. and if you still like her. It's time to get a little dirty. You must have come off as a little desperate when you tried to get her back. I dealt with a girl like this who was always back and forth. She is shy.. so what I am about to suggest next might anger her, or get her chasing you again.

What you are going to do is move on. Try and stop even looking at her. Pay attention to other girls, Ask another girl out. She might begin to wonder about you more. She will get jealous... if she prances someone in front of you back, she still likes you on some level. or, She might check up on you later when she realizes that you are losing interest in her. ONLY use this jealousy tactic if anything else fails.

• She doesn't like you dude. She didn't fake accidentally message you. She meant to ignore you but messaged you by mistake. It really sucks but it's pretty obvious

• she is shy... confront her man... maybe she will open up..!

• Whats Ur age?

• ahhhh , I think you should impress her wid something , like flowers

• I m 100% sure she likes you ,

• Give her bouquet. and dont don't ask her for date because if you ask her she's gonna show you attitude. be friendly wid her , listen to her , slowly -slowly get her number and talk to her. make sure dont ask her immediately anything. that's what I think you have to do

• another case of not doing a damn thing, talk to this girl, ask her out, surprise her, dont sit there waiting, now she is attracted, soon that will be gone