A crush and a boyfriend?

I liked this boy who also happened to be my friend, lets call him Bob. Bob was cuddling with me and holding hands with me while watching a movie at a party at a friends house. I know he is shy, but I think he likes me. He was stroking my hair and everything. He was using his thumb to stroke mine while holding my hand. He started playing hard to get for a few days, but he noticed I was upset so he dropped it. Friday I unexpectedly hugged him and he started giggling then hugged me. But then my new friend (lets call him George) came out of no where Friday TOO! And asked me out! And I said yes because Bob had his chance for weeks and did nothing. But now I can't stop thinking about Bob... and today he heard me say I have a boyfriend with whose name starts with J... and his name starts with J too so i think he thought it was him because he got really happy and tapped my shoulder and started talking to me. Then at a club, George my boyfriend was holding my hand and all i could think about was Bob and how he was holding my hand at the party. I'm so stressed, I really have no idea what to do.. please help me out! What do I do D: Please dont call me a slut or anything.. I'm not trying to play anyone.. I'm just trying to get my mind straight. I feel bad for both boys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Which do you want to be with most? Who do you see yourself with in one, five, or ten years from now?

• I literally have no idea. Bob makes me so happy and I can't stop thinking about him. but with him, I have to take the lead on things. but then he follows along and loves it. But George actually asked me out! And he takes the lead not me. George texts me all the time, but Bob never uses his phone. I can't be with George next year because I'm 15 and he's 17 and he's graduating this year and going to college. Bob is 15 too but he's a grade below me

• you're really helpful thank you so so much!

• Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• It just depends on you, Maybe Bob has a another side you haven't seen, that's how I am, when I'm around girls that I'm not going out with, I'm totally a different person, and If I had a girlfriend, she'd see my other side, my Leader and Fun side, So maybe Bob is just showing you his Cute/Mature side, so he can get you interested, and when the Relationship happens he can go all out.

So It just depends on you, how you see things, how you'll end.
    Wish you luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Did george flirt with you and Hang out with you a lot before he asked you out?

• not at all

• Well you know who you like more. I mean you just know.

• Yeah thats true

• Bob xD lmfao