When a girl says she just wants to be friends?

I dated this girl from work and she said she really liked me but because we work together she didn't want to complicate things and just wanted to be friends, she keeps calling and texting me a lot and when we are together she will hold my hand, put her leg over mine, play with my hair, she even bit me a couple times, do I still have a chance or does she really just want to be friends

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't want to complicate things but does all that... hmm women like that just like male attention in general they real you in then cut you off and friendzone you then do all those things to keep you wanting her and you probably ain't the only guy she does this too, but thing is you can't say anything about it because she told you upfront and was honest with you that she only wanted friendship, which makes you feel like the bad one and her conscience is clear... I have a few friends like that and they openly admit " im doing nothing wrong I put him in his place so it's his problem if he can't deal with it, i like to flirt big deal" they don't see they are doing any harm!!!

What Girls Said 1

• I think she likes you... A lot but she respects the work policies. So I guess thats why she opt to place you in the friend zone but believe me, thats not what she wants...

What Guys Said 1

• Me and my friends do that all the time... No just kidding. She probably feels attracted to you and if you like her you could probably tell her you would like to try and be a couple/ date. Just see where it goes, I feel like she would say yes from what you said.