I like someone but don't want to compromise my values?

Ok, so this really cute guy in my AP physics class has been CHECKING me OUT. It's not like he does it casually, he's VERY obvious about it. We're both seniors in high school, and neither of us is new to relationships (a mutual friend told me about they guy's last relationship, and I've dated several guys). The thing is, I'm saving myself for marriage for personal reasons (it's not about religion) and I don't know if he is or not. What do I do? I'm really interested in him and it would be cool to go out on a few dates, but we don't talk. How can I express my interest without being over the top? and if we do end up going on a date, do I mention the no sex thing right off the bat or do I wait for a better time to say something? I don't want to give him the impression that I would do that with him, but I also don't want to scare him off. Also, please don't comment just telling me to have sex or criticizing me for not. It's my body and therefore my choice, regardless of my reasoning for it. thank you!! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well begin by starting a conversation maybe? & once the ball is rolling he'll probably ask you out & if he's shy go ahead :) but I don't think you need to tell him about the sex thing right away like it might be a bit much if he wants to be in a relationship with you later on then it would only be fair to inform him , he's in for a wait

• Haha yeah that would probably help! We've only been in the same class for a couple of days (the new trimester started on Monday), so I haven't had much of a chance yet, but I'm going to try to! Yeah that makes a lot of sense thanks so much!! :)

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him out on a date. If it comes to it 'make out' some. Kiss, breast fondling maybe let him finger you. If it goes too far, tell him you are saving yourself for marriage. But offer him a hand job or mouth release if you like. If you don't want to give him a hand job or do mouth, then it is not nice to get him all fired up and leave him hanging. If he likes you he should stick around if you can provide 'some' sexual pleasure for him.

• Thats going to be tough to go into.

What Girls Said 0