Should I just wait until he texts me?

So, yesterday my boyfriend wasn't really entertaining me and I told him if he could stop being boring and he said "idk what to tell you." so I said goodnight. he then wanted to chill a few hours after then canceled on me (this has happened a few times) we haven't spoken since yesterday and i don't want to text him only because i feel too clingy. I don't think he misses me, but the only reason I haven't texted him is because I wanted to see if he'd actually blow up my phone in which he didn't. i don't know if I should feel mad and/or upset because i know he would never do that. should i just not text him at all tomorrow either until he texts me? I feel like he's not interested in what I say, he's even said it himself that he's not interested in anything I say. So should I just move on or just wait until he texts me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's time to move on. If your boyfriend isn't interested in you, there is no real relationship. A relationship is a 2 way street. You give and you receive. Your purpose in a relationship is to give to that relationship. You enter with a mindset that you are there to give what you have to the other person, and that the other person will reciprocate (will do the same). If you find yourself being the only one that is giving in the relationship, (which means he is taking but not giving, in other words, a one way street) it is time to move on.

What Guys Said 2

• Brendaa, grow up some. First step is to apologize to bf. If you don't like the bf find another and work at it more like an adult

• Give him some time to text you.

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, you're the one who told him he was boring. He's probably hurt and feels like you don't want to be with him. If you still want to be in a relationship with him, I woul text him and apologize.

• no, I only say that because he's not interested in what I have to say. he says really hurtful things to Me and I let it slide, calling him "boring" is not as bad as what he calls me.

• Then dump him. He's not worth your time if he makes you feel bad

• It's been a day, relax