What would be your perfect first date?

A movie? A dinner? A walk in the park?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• just walking around. nature trail. I don't know. i wouldn't want to be around other people. though, since it's a first date, i wouldn't be sure if he's homicidal or not yet, so maybe a more public place would be appropriate.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• They all sound great but for my first date I would start off kinda small, maybe a movie. Dont want to cause too much pressure on the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I just went on the best date of my life a few days ago.. I love hockey and we went to a hockey game, our team won. Went back to his place and he Cooked me spaghetti, my favorite meal and then we played call of duty for a few hours and then watched a good episode of super natural. Laid back dates are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Going to an aquarium, or a nice dinner and a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • A perfect first date would be something like a picnic or dinner. Something with no distractions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I live close to a bowling alley (worst bowler ever), but they have a laser tag room in the back. I don't care what anybody says laser tag is legit. Also, I don't live in a dry county so we could have drinks too. Anything but going for a coffee is fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meeting for drinks.

0|0
    1|0
  • Movies and drinks and GIGGITY!

0|0
    0|0
  • First, mini-golf. Then, go karts. Then... topless hot tub. Then ROOM SERVICE! Then sleep.

0|0
    0|0