Do guys really hate bigger girls or is there more to it i. e what if she has a really great personality and is gorgeous and you two click?

dating advice for a female

• don't really care
    100% (2)50% (3)62% (5)Vote
  • hell no
    0% (0)33% (2)25% (2)Vote
  • i love them
    0% (0)17% (1)13% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Do men hate fat women? No. If they did the 1st world's birthrate would have tanked thirty years ago.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• there's a fat girl im friends with and we get on really well i thought "if only she was attractive" so to answer your question. "you can't fuck a personality"

0|0
    1|0
  • It depends on the guy and girl. I've liked all kinds of girls including bigger girls. It might also depends on activity level. I like to be active and girl not being able to do things I enjoy might be a turn off. For me its about the person and how we connect not physical appearance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how big, a few pounds over weight (like 30) then yeah. Morbidly obese that's a fettish all it's own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be real you wouldn't date a fat guy so what gives you the right to want a fit guy to be interested in you?

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally like fat girls, but only a curtain kind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself, would you date an overweight guy if he had a good personality? It's the same thing for guys.

0|0
    0|0