Do guys really hate bigger girls or is there more to it i. e what if she has a really great personality and is gorgeous and you two click?

dating advice for a female

• don't really care
  • hell no
  • i love them

Most Helpful Guy

• Do men hate fat women? No. If they did the 1st world's birthrate would have tanked thirty years ago.

What Guys Said 5

• there's a fat girl im friends with and we get on really well i thought "if only she was attractive" so to answer your question. "you can't fuck a personality"

• It depends on the guy and girl. I've liked all kinds of girls including bigger girls. It might also depends on activity level. I like to be active and girl not being able to do things I enjoy might be a turn off. For me its about the person and how we connect not physical appearance.

• It depends how big, a few pounds over weight (like 30) then yeah. Morbidly obese that's a fettish all it's own.

• Let's be real you wouldn't date a fat guy so what gives you the right to want a fit guy to be interested in you?

• i personally like fat girls, but only a curtain kind

What Girls Said 1

• Ask yourself, would you date an overweight guy if he had a good personality? It's the same thing for guys.