Why? Why is it that fat and ugly girls love me but I can't get the hot ones?

I just want to get high and die...

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you have a crap personality

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Perhaps because they all find you unattractive.

5|5
    0|1
  • I have a huge crush on a guy who is hairy, a little chubby, and stocky. I like him a lot because he is kind, gentle, hard working and selfless. This trait makes him to be the most amazing looking guy ever and I have the most lustful thoughts about him. Could I do better in the looks department? Yes, I could. But I don't want to. As the cliche goes, beauty fades. Would you like it if you went out with someone who is hot, but is a total nightmare to be with? It is good to have high standards but try to look at a person on a deeper level. I view a person through my heart, not my eyes and I have been happy ever since.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should be thankful that someone likes you. Stop complaining and improve yourself.

1|0
    1|0
  • You may be too bod focused.
    The smart girls are more interested in the holistic man than just looks.
    Evaluate yourself.
    Make necessary changes.
    Always be nice.
    :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because the skinny girls think they're fat, therefore they think you don't like them.

1|2
    0|0
  • Maybe it's your personality combined with your looks...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol dont be mean

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe they think the same about you ay lover

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be glad that even the fat girls like you!!! Be thankful

3|3
    0|1
  • Maybe you should stop judging people by their appearance.

2|2
    1|0
    • Can't help it. That's the first thing everyone looks at, regardless of male or female orientation...

• Show All
    • Its also possible to develope attraction over time. After getting to know a person you become attracted to the person they are. I've seen this happen with my own eyes with other people and experienced it personally.

• I've done it myself. I'm fact that's the only way I've ever been successful in my mind

• Maybe you're trying too hard to get with them? I don't know I would just be friendly to girls and then work a relationship up from there.

1|1
    0|0
    • I am the friendliest person I the world, im blonde and I have major depression... That's me

• Show All
    • Haha I knew it, I should write a book, damn you proved my point and then some just now

• You're welcome!!!

What Guys Said 6

• According to your profile, you're a Don Juan... irony in its purest form xD

2|1
    0|0
  • Cause you call other people fat and ugly.

3|0
    0|0
  • Pick your balls up off the floor... lay off the dope... keep after the gals.

1|2
    1|0
  • Same. I was at a party and this girl was thirsty. I just ignored her, but not because she was fat. She was annoying.

Approach more women that fit what you want one will bite. I've noticed as long as you aren't a creep, and have a sense of humor you can do better then you think.

0|0
    1|0
    • Except for the fact that women and men are exactally thre same... Physical attraction is #1 and then the rest of it comes into play

• That does have truth to it. However, I've seen ugly dudes with very attractive gals. Some women will look past attraction, and some won't.

• Yeah I've seen it too. Im like wtf, I'm sexy why are you dating tht fucker... Blows my mind

• Because you look like shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • beggars can't be choosers

0|0
    0|0