I gave a girl a cute and creative gift and she smiled and blushed in crazy?

Okay. This girl was my homecoming date. I asked her out to another dance using a very creative proposal and everyone said it was cute. Her best friends told me that she smiled when i asked her and blushed in crazy after i walked away. They said she LOVED my proposal and acted very different! What does it mean> ? Does it mean She likes me? What should I do next? She is kind of shy.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If the best friends get involved she obviously likes you, you should ask her out. Invite her out somewhere and make it casual and yet fun.
    But I have to know what was this creative proposal/gift? In case I need ideas for the future!

0|1
    0|0
    • I bought blank puzzle pieces and painted it as a sky and stars. I wrote down "dance under the stars with me?" And let her build the puzzle. Thanks for answering. So do you mean that she likes me?

• Show All
    • Yes of course if I have any chances. Do you have any suggestions? She is shy so i need to make the first move but because of her shyness, I can not be to pushy.

• please give me some suggestions.

What Girls Said 4

• Ask her to go out on another date and see how that goes

0|0
    0|0
  • She could like you but could be nervousness. Good way to tell is to hang one on one and she if she try's to get close to u

1|0
    0|0
    • Last time we went dinner before the homecoming dance and we talked a lot. She laughed and shared a lot about her life with me. Almost every time we will make eye contact when we talk. It seems that she's comfortable when we talk.

• Show All
    • Thank you very much! I appreciate that.

• No prob and goodluck

• Do u like her if yes ask her out soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like she like you ask her :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• chances are she likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • You should bang her.

0|0
    0|1
  • I feel sorry for this girl you clearly can't sense her emotional state xD. You need to work on that its a very important skill.

0|0
    0|0