Why Females Run Away From Me...........?

I am a decent guy and quite emotional to. I never dated with any girl or you can say it never happen with me. I behave with females of ant group with very decently and respectfully.Myself average in looks not a rich guy but earn a decent salary. Females of old age like to chat with me and always consider me a good friend. I to share the things with them mutually. Once I have friendship with anyone it is very strong bound. ...I share everything with my friends and advice them whenever I can...But still I am single and never dated with anyone...Can anyone let me know what's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• its probably that your not able to let yourself out there.. Like you have to be more confident to put yourself out there more.. You can't just be quiet all the time, you have to interact and feel free to let yourself out there, cause most girls like guys to be outgoing and be able to let themselves not be scared or hesitant to go talk to someone.. So just from now on, try to get close, but not too close, cause you don't want to scare them off.. But just make youself more viewable to others and don't be hesitant to try new things, cause once you try it, that might give you more confidence to let yourself be out there and hopefully something will change for you.. Good luck =]

What Girls Said 1

• You just haven't came across the right girl yet is all. Just be yourself and maybe try to put yourself out there. Flirt, show you can be more then just a friend. Say nice things to girls. Let it be known if you like someone, the worse that can happen is they say no.

What Guys Said 2

• First

Nothing is wrong with you.

To expect that you know how to date before dating is not good. You need to give yourself the freedom to fail horribly and be ok with it and learn from it.

I think you view "decent" as not coming on to a woman. But if you want a relationship with a woman the physical attraction is a critical part of any level relationship. So you need to realize that telling a girl that her current outfit makes her booty looks good (only works if you are both joking about booties at the time) is being decent and respectful in terms of starting a dating relationship. It is an uncomfortable threshold for "decent" guys to cross. But the next girl you like cross a boundary or two in flirting and don't be upset if she turns you down.

Decent and respectful can included flirting and sexual tension! Finding out how much per situation is only someting you can learn by trying!

Go for it.

• Likely confidence issues. They can smell that a mile away. In some cases maybe you don't have enough in common. Possibly your personality is too safe and they find themselves thinking of you as a friend, sometimes you have to flirt a little with someone you just met to get them to think of you a little differently. At the end of the list is your attractiveness, no one really knows how much it counts in women's eyes but it does still count and is possibly linked to your confidence level.