Is this creepy? A little weird? Or have I completely blown my lid?

Okay... so I kinda sorta liked this I use to work with. He use to flirt with me and stuff but he never laid it on too thick. So when I left that job i complete forgot about him and his name lol =). I recently ran into him and it might be because I was just coming off that monthly hormonal roller coaster (you know Im talking about ladies) but I can't stop thinking of him now. Since I wasn't going to go back to the place I met him I decide to find his fb... o_0? Needless to say I found it and I didn't even know his name... o_0 does that make me a weirdo or a good detective? or does that just mean people tell too much on fb? if somebody found me like that I'd be kind weirded out but id also find a bit sweet.
Ps... NO I DID NOT ADD HIM!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just good detective work.

• thank u. I was going a little crazy thinking maybe I over did and was obsessing =)

• Megatron if it's a boy
      Strawberry Shortcake if it's a girl.

• Ok I can seriousl deal with those name Megatron is awesome I hope I have a boy Straberry shortcake is gonna take some getting use to if its a girl

What Guys Said 4

• People can be so judgmental. So you looked him up! big deal seriously. If anyone calls you a weirdo for that id hate hear what they call me for the things I do lol.

• lol very very true. for all i know i might have found me also... on ig not fb cuz my fb is like for knox =)

• Right, I remember when some people at work came up to me the next day telling me they didn't know this and that about me. Id ask them where they found out, they would say FB. never minded.

• Thats happens to me a lot.

• Someone get you a badge, black sunglasses, and a damn TV show that takes place in Miami!

• hahaha maybe I should...

• Good detective work! It's not creepy to add him either

• lol u sure not just a little big brotherish?

• I've ad girls of fb before that I didn't know their last name just knew vaguely from work and that I was kinda into. So go for it ha never know...

• haha maybe i will go for it

• Eh?

If you keep watching him you move into creepy. If you pat yourself on the back for fun detective work and move on, then whatever. If you ask him out, well, you certainly put effort into finding him, but you did run into him recently, so it's not too weird.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you always freak out at the slightest thing? it's alright if you crush or lust after him. God say it's okay. No guilt for tracing him in FB.

• When it comes to boys yes... and particularly hot boys even more so yes. Major life decisions like changing universities or a major piece of cake

• Not weird at all.. It wouldn't surprise me if the internet knows more about yourself then you could ever know about yourself.. Some people just happen to have their life stories on Facebook.. I reckon it's good detective work..

• Thanks. That is true he did make it pretty easy for me to find him... o_0 maybe it's not that weird...=)

• Not weird at all sweetheart ☺️

• lol thanks