So what would you do?

I just found out a few nights ago that my girlfriend had sex with one of her guy friends. We are going to work it out but i realy want to kick his ass even tho i promised her i wouldn't. So should i kick his ass or not?

my reasons for wanting to kick the guys ass is cuz he was supose to be my friend as well as hers and i trusted him like a brother

Most Helpful Girl

• No... what r her reasons for doing it? i just kinda did the same to my boo.. n he feels the way u do.. but i did it out of revenge and anger n pain and yea i messed up and said i was sorry but now he will never see me the same.. how do u kno she's not beating herself up inside over this? and to beat him up does nothing.. they already did it anyway..

What Girls Said 4

• Am I being too inocent? You didn't say that cheated.. Probably I don't get the whole picture.

Anyway, if she cheated you. Dump her.

If she had sex before you two were together mmmmm well you already told her that you will not kick his ass. You need to work that with her, you don't have to be this guys friend.

• She's the real villain. Not him. Hope you recognize that well.

• It's her fault, not his. She's the one who cheated. Don't hit her but do break up and find someone better.

• Break off with that girl
    Please dont get yourself into trouble over a girl like her

What Guys Said 7

• no forget it. it'stotally stupid to do that, no matter if she's yourr gf or not.

personally i'd not mind even if i was sitting there and watching them having sex :-PPP

• Hi,

I know you feel angry with the guy but he's not the one who was unfaithful to you. It was your girlfriend who was unfaithful to you. Your anger and disappointment should be placed upon her because it is her and not the other guy that betrayed your trust.

Please think rationally before taking any action as there are consequences for every action taken and you won't want to regret any decision you have made in the future,

Take it easy,

LastoftheFamous

• Its purely your gf's fault. If I were you, I would leave her. But tell her you were glad she was honest. Unfortunatly what she did was disrespectful. Beware of girls with a handful of guy friends!!! those guys are the real snakes, and will slither in when they see a chance!!

• Only if you are going to kick her ass, too. They're both equally to blame.

• If he was your friend to kick his ass it not its really not this guys fault its hers.. there's no working things out.. Once a cheater always a cheater.. You deserve better

• Why kick his ass? Your girlfriend gave it up...

• You should leave her. Most cheaters never change, just more of this coming your way later. I would probably look for a girlfriend while I continue with her and then dump he and move on when I have a new GF.

• I would stay with her, because why give up free sex.

• Then that would b cheating on the new gf right?

• No. Stay with old one until you find the new one and then leave immediately. I actually had this situation once, but I didn't stay long. I stayed for one more round of sex and as I was doing it I was smiling inside because I knew I was going to dump her in a day. It was a little evil fun plus I wanted one more for the road.