Do dominant extrovert men like shy timid introverted girls?

I have a date with a much older man. He seems very confident, dominant and an extrovert. ... we've not met yet but we speak on the phone a lot... he tells me i'm quiet like a mouse... worried he won't like me in person. He's very sexually dominant. .. do those types of men like shy, timid and quiet girls?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. I am definitely a dominant extrovert man and I find shy girls just as attractive as outgoing ones. Sometimes shy ones are even better because they don't flirt as much with other guys. What they say is true, opposites attract.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You can work something out. s I had this girlfriend before, very shy and quiet. It took a lot of patience since communication is key and she'd shy away from speaking her mind.

But with time she felt confident and things worked out.

Then she left school and went back to her hometown with out telling me. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • In many cases opposites attract so in that case he may like you very much. However, I would tread lightly as he may view you as a possession.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thanks... we have been chatting for three months now every day so he must? When I say quiet... I don't mean i don't speak my mind. I'm just timid and lack confidence due to an abusive ex. He knows this. Why do you think he'd view me as a possession? He does get VERY jealous already tbh

• No, lions don't eat mice :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Short answer: No.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Most guys like that... No. I'm not saying their isn't hope for a happily ever after, but take precautions.

0|0
    0|0
  • he'll probably like you

0|1
    0|0