Why am I always alone?

I am 23 years old and never had a bf. i feel like im always gonna be alone. What could my problem be and how can i change

Most Helpful Guy

• What are your dreams? Don't let anyone tell you that you can't reach them. Just some thoughts: Work hard to achieve what you want, for yourself, and for those you care about. If you can identify what's stopping you from reaching your dreams, then you know what to work on. Develop interests, hobbies, the things that you're good at. Join a hobby group or community organisation or volunteer for a charity that you care about or take a cooking class or join a choir, etc Whatever you think you'd like to do. These tangents are important, because they might be what you need to develop a love of life - and when you're happy, you're attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 24 and never had a gf... it's no big deal, although us single people tend to make it bigger than what it is. Just focus on your own dreams and goals, and you will eventually bump into someone you connect with, and when you do, just relax and enjoy it. See them as much as you can, and be yourself when you do.

Don't stress, it'll happen :)

• 1. Your standard at too high... After all not all guys are Prince Charming riding a white horse...
    2. You don't go to places where you might meet someone...
    3. You have a terrible attitude... Or you don't smile as much...
    4. You look really really bad... (Which is close to impossible)
    5. You have a very very low self steam, no confidence and very very shy...
    these are the reasons that come to my mind why you are still alone...

• All of them could be true :D

• Maybe its because you dont go out much, have you tried asking a guy out
    try tinder

• Some guys asked me to go steady but i rejected they were not my type

• What is your type? And trust me, the best ones are always the ones who are not your type
      opposite complete eachother

• i honestly wish i had the answer for you, i really do. i'm going through the same thing as well. i've never had a GF and its killing me slowly every day.

i'm depressed, miserable but most of all i'm angry 24/7, one of the reasons being that i am alone just like you.

• Į also live alone im about to go crazy

• And ur so young dont get depressed

• i'm suffering from the dpression and even the doctor said so and its stupid, we shouldn't have to be sad and alone, am i right?

• Are you overly shy and introverted?

• Yes i am shy but not overshy. I mean not a social foby

• I am so so

• Really the only advice I can give is for you to make yourself look the best you can. Nice clothes, a good hair style, some decent makeup. Be friendly and outgoing with people.

• What's your personality type and how do you think of yourself?

• Shy, honest, intelligent, serious, boring. Im into details too much

• Yeah for example i dont gossip and make fun of people theyre enjoyable for em

• Neither do I. Do you have any hobbies? Pm me if you want more info.

• really? i'm a little older than you and still single, always have been, i feel your pain, you have my empathy

• I'm kind of in the same boat. I try to make conversation with any girl I meet but they don't really seem interested. I do t know what it is. I'm fairly avergae looking with a good education but people seem to sense something in me. People even avoid siting on bus next to me

• What th hell i think this is not true. Its just ur perspective

• Dude - if people are avoiding you on the bus, make sure you're taking care of your personal hygiene. Shower. Shave. Wear an unscented anti-perspirant so you're not smelly in any way.

What Girls Said 0