I think I have low self esteem?

My boyfriend and I broke up and that's a good thing because he is a total loser and was using me. He is 15 years older than me, homeless, unemployed etc etc. I am none the less totally destroyed about it. I can't stop crying. I feel so lonely.

I wonder if my self esteem is just that low. Is that normal to feel this way even though he's a total douche canoe?

Most Helpful Guy

• i just took a peek at your pro pic and damn girl you are absolutely right. You really need to start looking yourself in the mirror more often with the looks that you have you deserve a prince not a rag taged man who is ungrateful
    And yes its normal to feel the way you are after a breakup, its a psychological phenomena which makes us believe that we are doomed after someone leaves us. The best way to get out of this is by taking a stroll or meeting random people or sitting by a body of flowing water

• Thank you. That's really kind

What Guys Said 1

• Actually it has nothing to do with your self-esteem. Loss, even if it's loss of something or someone unhealthy, causes this reaction.

What Girls Said 2

• Its normal after a breakup, I hope everything gets better for you :)
    it wouldn't be a question if you had really low self esteem

• Me too hugs:/ ur not the only person un this situaiton hope u can find true person