Have you ever catfished?

Well this one guy asked for a picture of me so i found some random girl lol but thats it

• yes
    18% (2)8% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • no
    82% (9)92% (12)88% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I needed help on a game, and nobody would help me. I decided to make a female character, and pretended to be a girl so guys would give me stuff. It worked really well. I didn't even have to ask, they would just walk up and hand me stuff. I never took a woman seriously about how hard it was to be a woman in a man's world ever again.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nah, I do the opposite - deliberately don't post any profile pic at all, so I don't have to deal with all the attention and drama of girls on here stalking me, once they find out how ridiculously attractive I am...

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I never have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, ain't nobody got time for dat

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, I feel sorry for the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Someone asked me for my autograph and I signed it "Cunning Linguist". It was genius!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't count in a site you're bit meant to meet anyone. Were all basically anonymous. What difference fire it make what you call yourself as long as it's still your thoughts... I totally get the paranoia if it's in a situation where someone tricks you but I dont get how that would work in a talk site?

This Is the fifth time I've asked this question... no one answers it.

How do you successfully cat fish someone on an anonymous talk site?

1|0
    0|0
    • what i mean is not that it doesn't count but it seems like it shouldn't.

practically speaking, how can you be cat fished on a talk site? literally.

• Nah, it's not my style.

1|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo. I'm a ritten liar abd I end every comment with a 😄 everyone would know

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I always show people the real me.
    Cat fishing someone is too much work and I'm too lazy to do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, on here all of the time. I'm an alien.

0|0
    0|0
  • when it was "cool" to do on MySpace, mhm

0|0
    0|0